Debbolas
    Ok, I've called the following places to store our boat,
    Fort Mohave Storage
    Freedom Storage
    Access Storage
    Lone Star Storage
    Park Place Storage
    Desert Lakes Storage
    I'm looking for positive/negative feedback concerning these places of business.....anyone?
    Thanks!
    Deb

Laveyman
    Did you look across the river? Oasis Super Storage is the bomb! Brand new facility, great peeps to deal with.

Hustler
    Deb you should give Spikes a call they are right at the 40 and river road cut off. very easy to stop in and grab the boat on your way to Mojave. They are a 24 hour access facility with the owner living on the property.

Laveyman
    Oh yeah...Oasis has power & water near each unit, showers, and restrooms. They have security that lives on site. Eventually they will have a launch ramp too if they can ever get through the permit process. They have plans for a gas station and coin-op cashwash also.

Throttle
    oasis was kool when I used to be there...
    would you like to be in havi storage condo, $185 per month on a lease.

Debbolas
    Thanks for all the input guys!
    I will make some more calls.
    We want a place close to Katherines, safe, indoors, that we can access 24 hours a day. I don't think showers are THAT important, we can shower at the trailer. Ice would be nice. electric would be nice to trickle charge the battery. I just thought we would wash it at a car wash and then take it over......
    Where is Oasis? by Laughlin or Needles or Katherines?

Throttle
    Thanks for all the input guys!
    I will make some more calls.
    We want a place close to Katherines, safe, indoors, that we can access 24 hours a day. I don't think showers are THAT important, we can shower at the trailer. Ice would be nice. electric would be nice to trickle charge the battery. I just thought we would wash it at a car wash and then take it over......
    need les
    nw of I 40

GMFL
    It's here: http://www.oasissuperstorage.com/
    They just raised my rent though. :cry: :cry: $165/mo for 35'. If you sign a 6 month lease you get two weeks free. 13 months for 12 months paid. The people are nice and helpfull.

jas0502
    We have been at Access since it opened a few years back. The only complaint I have is that it's not 24 hours.
    There is electrical, and ice. However, get to the ice machine early on the weekends!!!

shaffewm
    Deb you should give Spikes a call they are right at the 40 and river road cut off. very easy to stop in and grab the boat on your way to Mojave. They are a 24 hour access facility with the owner living on the property.
    ditto this....used them for a couple of years with no problem..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast