Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is sick of the Political Threads?

BarryMac
    Sorry to say, I am sick and tired of all of the political threads on this Fourm as of late, in my opinion there are two things you shouldn't discuss on a forum such as this, Politics and Religion, then again that is just my opinion...
    gjb

carbonmarine
    What ? are you a pink commie too ?
    It's an election year for gods sake !!!!
    Rick32
    http://www.georgebush.com/images/gallery/33.jpg

mirvin
    Yeah!! NOT... We could talk about place diverters but I think they have a section for that.,.....it's called JUST JETS
    mirvin

Havasu_Dreamin
    GD pinko commie! LMAO
    In case you could't tell, that was a joke. If you don't want to read the thread, skip it. I don't mind the political threads, if I did I would not post on them. I have more disdain for threads that start out as one topic and then get hi-jacked to another completly differnt topic. Seems as if this whole board has ADD.

Ducatista
    Well, you always have the song chain.

cigarette1
    Tricky Rick,
    Where's is your boat? I haven't seen you out since the Spring Poker Run weekend. Is it still in Havasu and are you bringing it out for the SCOPE Poker Run?
    :wink: :wink: :wink:
    G

mirvin
    Originally posted by Havasu_Dreamin
    Seems as if this whole board has ADD.
    I firmly believe that to manain international stability and at the same time ensure domestic accountability we need to..........HEY LOOK, A CHICKEN!!!!
    mirvin

carbonmarine
    NO MORE SALT WATER FOR ME.... its just not great fun anymore... I like to many destinations on the lakes & swimming. Being out of town and out on teh water til Dark and of course NO FLUSHING... Just the habitual To & From, To & From Long Beach, maybe Catalina got kinda old after two years....
    Nothing much to it......

totenhosen
    What a dumbazz. Just don't open the thread than or go into another forum. I believe this forum is titled Sandbar (open forum). I could see getting pissed if it were in another forum. Until than shut up you American hating, move back to African scum

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast