Thread: DNC Website

spectratoad
    So I go to this website:
    John Kerry on the Issues (http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/)
    I figure lets see what he has to say. Maybe it is my computer but it says that the link to issues on the right are broken. When one does open at the bottom it says to click the link to read the full plan, that says link is broken too.
    All of the other stuff is only anti-Bush stuff.
    Go Figure. No wonder I am not voting for the johns.

summerlove
    Worked fine for me!

Dr. Eagle
    Kiss your poluting boats goodbye...
    Restore America's Waters
    Today, approximately 45 percent of our nation's waterways do not meet the "drinkable, swimable and fishable" standard set out by the Clean Water Act 30 years ago. As president, John Kerry will implement a "Restore America's Waters" campaign, an integrated approach to protecting our precious, limited water resources. He will work with states on the toughest water quality challenges, restore damaged watersheds, protect wetlands, invest in our waterfronts and coastal communities, and protect our oceans.

Dr. Eagle
    I'd also like to hear how these mutually exclusive concepts will be implemented...
    Cut Middle-Class Taxes To Raise Middle-Class Incomes
    When John Kerry is president, middle-class taxes will go down. Ninety-eight percent of all Americans and 99 percent of American businesses will get a tax cut under the Kerry-Edwards plan.
    Make Washington Live Within A Budget
    John Kerry will cut the deficit in half during his first four years in office. He will end corporate welfare as we know it, roll back the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans, and impose a real cap to keep spending in check. And when John Kerry puts forward a new idea, he'll tell you how he's going to pay for it.

spectratoad
    Ok It is working now. I am on my computer at home. Those military computers at work must have a Deomcratic block on them.
    I still see in most of his issues though that all they talk about is what the "plan" will do. Sounds great but what is the "plan". Give me some bones to hold the meat together.
    Alot of broad terms and ideas.
    Maybe I shouldn't say "broad" since that may have a chauvanistic slant to it. It did seem to be a "I am woman, hear me roar" type convention didn't it.