Thread: hydro or flat wanted

469 the coyote
    I am looking for ant type of boat in good shape, less motor. I don't have access to a computer all the time so please call if you have anything of my interest @ (209)333-7709 cell209)747-2899
    Thank you, Lester.

76biesmeyer
    Iam selling my 2002 deaver hydro With or without motor

mouzer
    Theres a 1978 sanger picklefork hydro jet less motor in the jet forum w/pictures.............ok its mine. check it out the price is right,

76biesmeyer
    V-Drive hydro OR Jet hydro ????? I think we know the witch one to buy!!! Just having fun with ya!!! Good luck selling your hydro

mouzer
    Originally posted by 76biesmeyer
    V-Drive hydro OR Jet hydro ????? I think we know the witch one to buy!!! Just having fun with ya!!! Good luck selling your hydro Thanks..... i sold my v-drive hydro to buy the jet hydro cause it seats 4 for my kids,im a v-drive man!what am i to do,i think a 4 seater flat.im all over the place...............so confused!kids want this! wife bitches about that!dog does'nt like noise.i think i need a hug!

76biesmeyer
    You can buy a deck boat!!!! The kids and dog would love it!! And as for the wife they all like to bitch That is why my hydro only has one seat.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by mouzer
    Thanks..... i sold my v-drive hydro to buy the jet hydro cause it seats 4 for my kids,im a v-drive man!what am i to do,i think a 4 seater flat.im all over the place...............so confused!kids want this! wife bitches about that!dog does'nt like noise.i think i need a hug!
    You just need a flatty set up for ski. Tell the wife it is a ski boat tell the kids they can go skiing Tell your dog to shut up You have a flatty and are happy

mouzer
    Leave the wife and kids home,take the dog to my girl friends no wait leave them all home and take the girlfriend,yeah i wish,im a flat person so drum roll,,,,,,,,,.........,,,,,,,....4seater flat will do just fine.thanks for the input.everyones happy,