Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Help is on the way......

Mandelon
    What did you think of Kerry's speech? A bit hypocritical, but a lot of nice ideas....
    So how do you raise wages, help the poor, add 40,000 enlistees to the military, gain world wide respect and raise internal security and pay down the debt all at once????

Lake Pirate
    Ask Bush, he did exactly the opposite all at once.

Dr. Eagle
    I'm waiting for him to tell us the story about his parents knitting a small refrigerator... not very big.. or cold... but it tought him a valuable lesson...
    He has the President of Beers hand gestures down pat....
    HELP IS ON THE WAY

Dr. Eagle
    Originally posted by Lake Pirate
    Ask Bush, he did exactly the opposite all at once.
    Wow, that must have come from Kerrys speech when the teleprompter skipped...

Infomaniac
    His speach writer did a much better job than the person that picked his neck tie.
    I could not have resisted the temptation to use "shove it" in the speach somewhere.

Lake Pirate
    I'll be honest.
    Overall I thought the speech was pretty weak. It seemed obviously "Presidential" which to me, belittle's the effort. The sweat dropping off his chin was distracting and showed that he was a victim of the pressure of the event. The speech writer tried WAY too hard for quotable quotes. I am also not so sure "Johnny B Good" is apropos as a theme song? It just doesn't fit him. I had hoped for better, but it is hard to live up to everyones expectations in this age of oversell. He'll come out of it alright now that the pressure of this event is behind him.

Dr. Eagle
    He did well, all of these convention-speaks are traditionally a bunch of hollow promises and hyperbole, Democratic or Republican. I'll be rolling my eyes just as much at the Republicans speeches... but probably agreeing with the core issues around which all that fluff goes a whole lot more.

V-DRIVES RULE
    1st things first for kerry kiss the frenchies ass's. im sorry typical democractic the sky's falling what can i do for you .why dosnt sombody say the old jfk line like what can you do for your country and the vietnam battle tested warrior PLEEASSE 3 purple hearts ? how bout a silver star for haroism!! what a pussy yeah i want him leading this country against the terroists he could have john edwards threaten a lawsuit if they dont straighten up!!

79 Howard
    Go to the democratic web-site, read the platform, figure out what and how they plan to do all these great things,do the same for the republicans, don't vote on the man but the issues

Dr. Eagle
    Help is on the way.......

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast