Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Technical questions for Greg Shoemaker

miller killer
    Blown 509,I'll be at lake ming come march,bring your boat down.did you see what intake pressure was before and after aggressor components and did you try with new motor,either way your boat still looks and runs very well.good luck.Id like you and Eliminatya to get together your boats are very similar and run very close.

Eric
    Originally posted by RiverDave2:
    BTW how did I get "sucked" into this?
    RD
    I donno, I had heard a rumor you were the drum-meister http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
    so... rivercrazy is "drum-meister in training"?
    Eric

rivercrazy
    I'll call them out if its necessary. Beyond the little boy antics of calling peoples mama names and mouthing off like an idiot, he hasn't done anything to deserve the booms just yet.
    However, I think if you did a survey among the members on this board, you would find that 99.9% would think he's not had much to add here that is positive.

Blown509Liberator
    Tow it to ming. love to but that is about 2500-3000 mile run from Chciago. lol. I have had NO work done to the pump. The intake was mod for a shoe and rideplate. Bowl is stock. Impeller is a "A" cut well prepped Legend SS from MPD. I needed to get it to stop hoping at 80-85+ mph to even get a intake psi reading.
    This will be all for next season. Right now we are getting snowed on. As for the Aggeressor running on the big motor. It will.

eliminatya
    blown 509, thats cool run the different stuff over again, then you can see what works the best, not saying it will be aggressor, it could be ATJ for all i know, at least then you will know what works best for your setup and you can use what works the best.

Blown Sleek
    I will not keep posting bad stuff but I have been reading this forum for weeks and just finally had to give my 2 Cents.
    Greg at G.S. Marine is in my eyes a thief.
    He further more lied to me and ruined countless weekends for my boat at the river.
    Anyone wanna see his work let me know.
    Tim
    P.S. I will stop bashing as I almost never do. Thanks for the venting place. Sorry for the tears on you'r fine shoulders.
    May the sun come near to the river soon!!

DickDanger
    Blown,
    Well, you definitely have some issues with Greg!!! What kind of problems did you have? I can say that I have had nothing but positive experiences with the guy, but that sucks that you havent. Anyhow, let me know whats up. -DD out

riodog
    Blown, if you,ve got the guts to come on this forum and start out by calling someone a "thief", then I would suggest that you explain your side of the 'complaint', and give Greg a chance for a rebuttal. While everyone on this forum has figured out by now that Greg is a very close friend of mine, I will be the first 'to tear him a new a--hole' if he's done someone wrong! Anytime anyone has takin a shot at Greg, he's responded and tried to make it right. In a civilized manner I might add. As anyone can tell you, that have read the few posts that I've posted, I've ALWAYS advocated that if you've got a problem with someone by all means get it out in the open and lets work on it. BUT... there's a right way and a wrong way to go about it, so far you "ain't got it right"! I think everyone will agree with me that we do not want to hear your onesided bullshit and attempted character assassination with no proof or explanation included by someone that doesn't have the guts to sign his own name and has to hide behind a screen name. Do it right or take you garbage down the road.
    M.W. Fulton
    riodog
    Everyone please excuse my crummy mood today. I think I've had to deal with one to many assholes this month (it's only the seventh!), and Lowriver was a bad influence on me, and after last weekends BS, and my ex-wife just called, and I think I need a silver bullet about now!

Blown Sleek
    Rio Dog. Posted plenty and most likely to much.Got mail from Greg and tried pretty hard fri to call him he left me another stating he is still waiting. I just got the same thing I always did when I called his shop. He will be out till?.......
    I will try him again mon.
    I posted all and then some on Greg Shomaker headline or ??? Got serious shi... from allot of people but after my explanation and the adition of my work order # etc which gives you and Greg my Address and phone etc. I guess this lets me out of the last few acusations? I am happy to start over with you and H.B. Jet though he seems a little uptight.Wife or ? to. Its all fun and games but I feel very strongly about what I said about Greg. Theres allot more but just wanted to say not all is as great as you and the crew portray and the readers deserve to know. Fair??

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456