Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Technical questions for Greg Shoemaker

greg shoemaker
    Elimintaya Does your bottom have any modifications? The area your are taking your pressure reading is going to show a loss of pressue at high speeds. 10 OR 2 oclock of the inspection cover is where I have always taken a reading because it gives you a total reading of the shoe and the loader you are using. i In order to get a better feel for what you have give me a call at the shop and we'll see if I can't give you some help. Greg

ChetCapoli
    Originally posted by eliminatya:
    aggressor stuff works well contrary to the popular belief on this board. the impeller is an ab, wot is 6100 and speed is 99.5 mph on gps. [/B]
    hey hb, this is three. Hopefully a few more will show up and we can have a "pom pom" competition...whadiathink????
    http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

eliminatya
    chet yes it is true aggressor does make good parts. dont let all these other guys try and fool you. i have been to my fair share of njba races and plenty of those guys use aggressor. force-fed racing, harold bruce who i think owns blown gas jet, and shockwave one of the boats tom papp use to set up and one of the only boats that used to be competitive with harold bruce all use aggressor parts. hell force-fed racing use to be competitive in that class with no psi blower, no big inch motor, but if i recall everything was aggressor suction, impeller, bowl.

eliminatya
    Eliminatya,arent you the same guy that had a blown southwind tunnel that force fed radared at 82 mph at lake naciemento?

miller killer
    Eliminatya,arent you the same guy that had a blown southwind tunnel that force fed radared at 82 mph at lake naciemento?

canuck1
    Miller killer/eliminatya
    You are a putz. Double posting the same message under two names, same ip.
    ..............IDIOT.........

Johnwithjm
    At least you can talk to your self No body else is listening

miller killer
    Not the same guy,eliminatya used my computer earlier and didnt erase username and password.relized after the matter.SORRY for any confusion!

canuck1
    BULLSHIT
    (((((((BOOM)))))))))(((((((BOOM))))))))

Johnwithjm
    Millerkiller-eliminatya If you have a problem with Greg you should take it up with him not everyone else. He posted his number call him.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast