Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billet Boyz USA Worth the wait, oh yeah.

KACHINA KEN
    There is something really cool about seeing something before your friends do, first instinct is to go I saw it first NYAH, NYAH, NYAH, but I'll save it for now.
    I went out to Lake Pleasant for some local action this weekend and ran into MAGIC34 and his wife out for a putter in his lil kitty, we tied up out at Humbug and he called me over to his, said he wanted to show me something. He pulled out the sickest grills I have ever seen with features I want to tell you about but was threatened with a painful death if I revealed. Lets just say the finished product is show quality, like trick ass show quality. There are no others like it, he told me that one competitor has already snatched one feature that he revealed so thats why it's all on lockdown now. But trust me it will be worth the wait.

essexjet
    Already have an order for a pair of 6x9 covers. Cant want until in get them.

RiverDave
    They should be pretty cool when he's done with them.. I've talked to him at great lengths on the phone about some of his different design incorporations. He definatley has an ear to the ground when it comes to what people want as he's taken alot of input from right here on the boards. I probably won't ever have a set of those speaker grills in my boat, but if I was going to they'd most likely be his.
    RD

KACHINA KEN
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    They should be pretty cool when he's done with them.. I've talked to him at great lengths on the phone about some of his different design incorporations. He definatley has an ear to the ground when it comes to what people want as he's taken alot of input from right here on the boards. I probably won't ever have a set of those speaker grills in my boat, but if I was going to they'd most likely be his.
    RD
    Yeah and there are other products too, it really blows that I can't spew the goodies but I tell ya what, it's stuff that my boat really needs to set it off y'know. Theres just something about taking a block of metal and turning it into a work of art, thats what it is, art for your boat

KACHINA KEN
    Originally posted by RiverDave
    I probably won't ever have a set of those speaker grills in my boat, but if I was going to they'd most likely be his.
    RD
    You never know Dave, you have alot of friends here, and you have a birthday like everyone else right?:idea: :idea:

essexjet
    KACHINA KEN
    Did you see the set the michele is make for me? 6x9 flames with I believe white mesh screen behind it.

KACHINA KEN
    Originally posted by essexjet
    KACHINA KEN
    Did you see the set the michele is make for me? 6x9 flames with I believe white mesh screen behind it.
    SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! The walls have ears........
    I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I know nothing

riverbound
    Did he at least take the billet boyz tagging off of them? From what I have seen they seem like they will be pretty cool.

essexjet
    From what he told me over the phone, they sound really nice (too say the least). But for the price he is selling them for, can't beat it!

One Particular Harbor
    Any idea when the website is going to be up or does someone have contact information? I need to replace some speaker grills and I might want to step up to the billet covers and do it once and for all. Also, any idea on pricing for 6.5"?
    Thanks,
    OPH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast