Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Slayer/ Slipknot

KACHINA KEN
    I just got an emergency call from tucson, I guess Slayer and Slipknot are doing a 1 off show away from the Ozz Fest tour tonight. I am taking down some automated lights for the show guess they arent carrying any. They are at the convention center if you wanted to go. No tix on me though sorry.

HCS
    Can you get me some tickets!
    Sorry, couldn't resist.

KACHINA KEN
    OHHHOOO MAN,
    Am I glad I don't have to stay for that show tonight, it was a complete cluster ****. Nothing was working properly except for the gear I took down there. They had to hold doors and everything. One thing about Slayer fans that makes em sorta scary, they wont hesitate to start tearing shit up if they dont get in when they want or if something is holding it up, and just to add fuel to the fire, HATEBREED is on the bill too. Kinda like a mini Ozz Fest minus OZZY. One thing is for sure, the trailer parks of Tucson are empty tonight

Dr. Eagle

Debbolas
    Sounds scary!

Coach
    That is a sick line-up. Slayer, Slipknot and Hatebreed. I can't imagine the security they will need for that one

KACHINA KEN
    Originally posted by Coach
    That is a sick line-up. Slayer, Slipknot and Hatebreed. I can't imagine the security they will need for that one
    It didnt look like enough when I left, just a bunch of out of shape guys with yellow shirts and bad high n tight haircuts tryin to look tough.

dmontzsta
    Sounds like a kick ass concert.

HCS
    Originally posted by dmontzsta
    Sounds like a kick ass concert.
    Agree. That's what you want, beer and bodies flying.

Always_Fresh
    i would kill to be at this show great f**king line up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast