Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you seen this truck lately?

riverbound
    This truck was stolen a while back and I was just recently informed that it has resurfaced and being driven around. If any of you have seen it please let me know when and where. So far from what I gather is it is intact and not stripped yet.
    It is a GMC denali quadsteer, 12" lift, 20" weld cheyenne, 38" truxus tires. The paint should stand out and has a big "starbucks customs" logo on the tailgate. Any info would be appreciated.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_081-med.jpg

essexjet
    I communte from Moreno Valley to Long Beach so I will keep me eyes open!!

riverbound
    It has been seen on the 10fwy in rialto and the 91 in riverside. in the last month.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    if it's been seen so much .. How come no one has called the police when spotted.. sorry just asking.. did they not know it has been stolen? we live in culver city and work all over so we will keep ours eyes open for it..

riverbound
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    if it's been seen so much .. How come no one has called the police when spotted.. sorry just asking.. did they not know it has been stolen? we live in culver city and work all over so we will keep ours eyes open for it..
    At the time nobody knew it was stolen. The police have been no help. we have called and all they said is they will add it to the report.

Debbolas
    That won't be hard to miss, I will keep my eyes open!

MRS FLYIN VEE
    well thats sound like the police here.. We will keep our eye's open for it.. it is a truck you can't miss.. it is beautiful..

topless
    I'll keep my eyes open too. I drive the 10 through Rialto every day.

RacerX
    Originally posted by MRS FLYIN VEE
    well thats sound like the police here.. We will keep our eye's open for it.. it is a truck you can't miss.. it is beautiful..
    ....and what exactly do you think the police have time to do? Stolen cars are recovered when cops run the plate for some reason....(i.e. traffic stop, parked illegally or when they find it stripped). Do you think EVERY cop knows about EVERY stolen vehicle on the road? The truck is cool but to the cops, it's no more special that the cheezy Toyoa Camry that was stolen the same day....
    There are TONS of stolen cars rolling around every day. There is NO WAY that cops can know about them...way too many to keep track of even if you wanted to try.
    If you want your stolen vehicle recovered in one piece, your best hope is LOJACK.

Kilrtoy
    We will keep our eyes open, awesome truck
    is there a police report on it...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast