Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Day of School for Me (the parent).

dmontzsta
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Mi...athanHouse.jpg
    What an emotional day. I thought sending him to school was going to suck, but once he got home and told me everything, it was awesome, it made me smile. I dont think you realize just how fast they grow up, until you are a parent. I know we always say we need to spend more time with them, but I realize it more and more everyday, as soon as he got off school, we went bowling. Being a parent is great.
    When we first dropped him off he screamed and once he sat down, he got up and bolted out the door with the teacher chasing him, she grabbed him and a couple of other parents helped get him back in the class.
    When we picked him up she said, "Within 2 minutes he was perfect, he is a great speaker and talks alot he really wants to help out in the class." This was the look on his face once he saw me step in the classroom...
    http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/Mi...athanClass.jpg
    The good times...

Kilrtoy
    That is one of those days you never forget

MRS FLYIN VEE
    oh congrats.. he is a cutie.. You will always remember that day.. I know he will.. I still remember my first day..
    congrats to a very proud Daddy..

HCS
    It's a good day.
    Wait till they bring home other kids habbits.
    Like cussing.

topless
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    It's a good day.
    Like cussing. Or their first fight.

Coach
    Originally posted by HARDCORE-SKI
    It's a good day.
    Like cussing.
    He will pick it up at home like everyone else. Soon he will be able to say sheeeet Mom, get me some Damn cookies and milk now bitch.

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Kilrtoy
    That is one of those days you never forget
    Kilr: you said it, that is why I brought the camera and took tons of pics to remember when I am old and grey. all of the other parents were looking at me weird.
    MrsVee: Thanks and thanks again. You still remember YOUR first day of school? or your KIDS?
    Hardcore: He already knows all the words in the cuss dictionary and many more, but he is well trained NOT to repeat them and we have confidence he will not, cause all the times he plays with the kids he never brings it up.
    Topless: I hope that is not for a while.
    BTW: His teacher speaks spanish and english. His class is only white and mexican kids, I think it is great cause he can pick up some spanish, he is 1/4 mexican. (I am jealous of his tanning perfection).

HCS
    I had to re train my kid every night.
    In some cases complain to the school about other students.
    And then other parents would complain about the stuff my kid
    learned from their kids.

Mrs Luvnlife
    dmontzsta.....TOO CUTE!!!! What grade? My day is coming soon, my daughter starts kindergarten on the 16th....WOW, I thought she started school early . The day after CBBB . That's great.....you're a very proud Dad!!

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by Mrs Luvnlife
    dmontzsta.....TOO CUTE!!!! What grade? My day is coming soon, my daughter starts kindergarten on the 16th....WOW, I thought she started school early . The day after CBBB . That's great.....you're a very proud Dad!!
    He started Kindergarten as well. You are in for a great day! try not to cry though, I have many pics of him and his mother bawling together in a chair outside of the classroom.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast