Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about car accidents. What is the worst you have been in and when?

copperrat20
    I am in the hurting mood so I figured I might as well talk about it. Right? So what is the worst accident you have been in and when. Or how many in lets say the past five years?

FMluvswater
    1993. Car was totalled. I was a passenger. Had my "ghetto blaster" on my lap and guy in a van came through the intersection when our light was still amber. He looked at us and slammed on his brakes and we went crashing into the side of the van. I had my seat belt on but my blaster gave me a fat lip. It was the night I left Ontario for here. It was winter already and the roads were icy. The intention was for Blake and I to drive from Ontario to Michigan through the states to WA and then back into British Columbia, Canada but the car was totalled. So he called up his parents just so happened it was his birthday they wired him money for a used second hand car. The "new" one was bigger. Much more comfy trip after that. Blake got some mighty strange looks everytime someone saw my fat lip, lol. Blake didn't sustain any injuries. The driver in the van didn't either he was just shaken up. The car looked like a squashed recycled aluminum can. When I got out of the car and saw what it looked like I was grateful all I got was a cut lip.

HCS
    I afraid to talk about this I might get jinxed.
    Once into a fence.
    Once into the back of a Mercedes, an old lady was driving in front
    of me and hit the brakes for no reason.
    SLAM!!!
    Never been hurt.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    I fell asleep driving about 15 yrs ago. Not drunk or anything, just really tired I guess. Hit the center divide (somewhere on the 405) then went across all lanes, up an enbankment and landed in emergency parking. Totalled my car and had a concussion. But somehow, managed not to hit any other cars. The first CHP to arrive was super mean to me and made me cry.

RiverOtter
    20 Years old. Cut a Telephone Pole in half. Walked away.

biggercb
    !4 years old, towing a grain auger behind a pickup from one farm to another, no sign, bridge was out, about 30 ft straight down.
    1 brand new pickup= 10,000 (back then)
    1 25ft. grain auger= 5,000
    me= just a rash from the seatbelt
    scared the hell out of me
    when the truck landed it was in a creek upside down
    water started rushing in and the next thing i remmeber is being on top of the bridge looking down thinking "that was ****ing awesome"

mirvin
    Couple years ago. Down hill in the rain, driving a Silverado. Big rig lost controll, t boned me, slammed me into the center divider and then 3 or 4 cars piled into me. Truck was totalled, everyone walked away a little bruised.
    mirvin

topless
    I was 18 years old and on the way back from a wedding reception in my dads car. I was changing the 8 track (yes 8 track) and when I looked up, a cop was stopped right in front of me. I totalled both vehicles. The cop I hit was a really big 6'3" mean woman cop but at least I didn't get a ticket. All I suffered was a bruised chin from the steering wheel.

Dawn Patrol
    About 10 Years ago, I Ran a Red Light I didn't see, Bobtail truck coming off the Freeway broad sided me.
    It rolled my truck and I walked away with only 8 stitches in my Dome. That Toyota T100 held up suprisely Great in the wreck.

copperrat20
    Nov. 1 2002, rearended on the 605 fwy. Not too bad of an accident. Injured my left shoulder, neck and back.
    Thanksgiving same year, my girlfriend and I rolled my dunebuggy 3 times in the hard dirt not sand. Walked away with a couple cuts and bruises.
    Feruary 2004, got rearended and pushed into two cars on the tustin ave. onramp to the 22 fwy in tustin. Walked away. Totaled truck.
    July 20, 2004 - Turned eastbound onto katella ave. from Starbucks 7:15 am and some dumb ass immigrant does and illegal u-turn and darts in front of me. I t-bone him on the passenger side at 30mph. Total my truck and his. Cop writes him a ticket and finds him 100% at fault. I end up spending 4 days in the hospital. 4 broken ribs at the sternum and a fractured sternum. Broke bone in left arm causing me to type with one arm. Broke two bones in right foot. Arm and foot don't hurt compaired to the back pain. Now I have to go to a physical therapist practically permanently and have to take 500mg of vikadin ever 4 hours but not more than 4 times per day and 800mg of IB propen every 4 hours and some other pill that I don't even know the name of but it makes me sleepy. I had a bad month.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast