Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 6 Volt batteries

BLOWN HOWARD
    How many of you out there are using 6 Volt batteries to run there stereo systems. The amp hr on a 6 volt will blow away the amp hr on the 12volts. Wonder who has run this set up

1stepcloser
    Originally posted by BLOWN HOWARD
    The amp hr on a 6 volt will blow away the amp hr on the 12volts.
    Whoo hoo! lets have some fun!

ROZ
    Let's see.... We need to Pm, Froggy, HH, rrrr, Tom Brown, Lightning, RD, Loco, riverbound, Magic34, P Detail, MBrown2, Evo22, N Audio, and ADAM GARCIA...
    1Step and I are already here, so bring it on boyz!!!
    EDIT: Oops, forgot PartyCat and 6v'sFloating

BLOWN HOWARD
    Mbrown is running the honda generator right with the 12volts? Roz what are your likes or dislikes about the 6volt batts.

BoatFloating
    Roz, I can't believe you forgot me in the 6v deal. I had 4 in my Carrera party Effect and loved them. my new boat I'm only running one Blue Optima and the Honda 2000 genny and it's all good.
    Wait to HH reads this Oh Boy! he's gonna blow a spark plug about resitence and golf carts... blah, blah blah

Havasu Hangin'
    Originally posted by BoatFloating
    Roz, I can't believe you forgot me in the 6v deal. I had 4 in my Carrera party Effect and loved them. my new boat I'm only running one Blue Optima and the Honda 2000 genny and it's all good.
    Wait to HH reads this Oh Boy! he's gonna blow a spark plug about resitence and golf carts... blah, blah blah
    Now, now Goatblowing...I have upped my medication. No worries.
    I would express my opinion, but "I'm a pretty serious condescending schmuck, and I am nothing more than a journeyman wire jockey."
    I was also told that I am just "an internet expert" that doesn't really know anything, so please consult "real experts."

BLOWN HOWARD
    You guys making fun of me or what here? I take it you guys are using the junky trojan batteries also huh!!!!!!! Those are a waste of time even in golf carts!!!!!

mbrown2
    Not sure if this is just BH's attempt at a troll thread or not ....but I run 12V with a generator in the cat and up until I blow up a Xantrex charger, it runs without fail as far as time goes...at least until the gas goes out on the Honda....now am switching to Cascade/Iota 90amp (Thnx BF)...with the Honda...I also only run two batt/1200 Odyssey's in the boat..
    I have never tried them, but from everyone that is running 6 volts they seem to really like them...I personnally like Sealed 12V Odyssey's..just my preference
    My new system in the Malibu will run 3 batteries, 2 1700 Odyssey's or Stingers, and 1 1200 Odyssey or Stinger for Starting...only doing 1600 watts, but 800 of that will be going to the two assembly's on the tower that just recently came out and will absolutely blow any other top dog car speaker in a tower can away and they are going to absolutely make sure my neighbors hate me

Evo22
    hey where ya gonna get your oddesy's from ??? i bet i could get yea a deal??? i have used them in the last 3-4 boats we have done and they have been working out great so far ...I'm workin on trick billet boxes for the 1700 and the 1200

BLOWN HOWARD
    Whats up Mike, No trolling here, just curious about the 6 volt deal cause i have access to some sealed gel 6 volt batteries that absolutely kick ass, just wondering how people like them in the boats for stereo stuff, and also how many are they running 2 or 3 or more. and does anybody make boxes for them yet. I can bet that your neighbors are really gonna be pissed with the new system in the malibu!!!!!!!! I am gonna have to check this one out. DId you recieve your new truck yet either!!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast