Thread: How to section

Some Kind Of Monster
    A designated "How To" section would be neat. Members can post their projects i.e.
    building seats
    determining correct prop
    paint
    polishing
    correcting hook
    fiberglass work
    cleaning
    and all that good stuff... Just an idea

Floored
    great idea to me. we all can't know everything, but a fixit forum would be cool.

Tom Brown
    I think it's a good idea too but in case it doesn't happen, I would like to point out that RiverRatLife.com has a really good custom machine work section with a ton of knowledgeable people and HavasuBarney.com has a great section on fiberglass and gel. Barney isn't around these days but there is still plenty of skill there. For paint questions, there are a few good places but I would suggest JBB's World on RiverRatLife.com.
    The other subjects you mention have been discussed here. If you use the search feature, you will probably find Bordsmnj's recommend of the Mr. Clean Magic Erasers. Tons of people chimed in on how great they work for cleaning interiors so I bought some and have enjoyed yet another ***boat forums recommendation.
    There's tons of great information here and at other sites. Use the search facilities and you should be able to find everything you're looking for. If not, just ask in a forum and the answer should come to you forthwith.

***boat
    We have been trying to create a section of the site dedicated to this, but finding editors has been a real problem. However this just gave me a great idea. I will create a how-to section, and then the better projects will get ported over to the rest of the site.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Excellent!
    I have been documenting a few projects of my own and I will definately contribute!