Thread: Does anyone iknow anything about this boat?

Prop Rod
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/5/0/74703750.htm
    I dont know alot about southwind boats or pad bottom boats. I've had a few v-drives in the past, including a rocker bottom twin turbo hallet, 21 blown eliminator and 21 twin turbo schiada. They said the pad on the bottom goes all the way up to the front. I didnt know that. If any one could shed some light on the subject before i drive 5 hours to check it out that would be great!

Prop Rod
    with all the people that have looked at this, nobody has anything to say about it?
    I thought it was an OK deal. Am i wrong?

superdave013
    go over to the jet forum and look up FourQ. His family owned southwind. If anyone knows it would be him or his farther.

dmontzsta
    yes, talk to FourQ and Nuckin Futs. He actually owns a southwind just like that but it is a jet and it moves.

dirty old man
    Those used to be a pretty fair boat. Like the V. The hardware looks good (for a photo). The graphics are a little dated, but if its solid it could be a good buy. Looks like it is well taken care of. I would take a chance for a starter boat. If it doesn't work out for you, it would always part out for twice the price.

Prop Rod
    Thank you very much for the info, I'll go look him up in the jet boat forum. Thanks again everyone.

schiada96
    Thank you very much for the info, I'll go look him up in the jet boat forum. Thanks again everyone.
    It won't be as fast as the red boat ha ha

Prop Rod
    ha ha ha very funny! :burningm: