Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I got the River Rats video yesterday...

78Eliminator
    ...and I watched it two times in a row. That was a really good video. I was thinking it was just going to be footage of boats but it was a whole lot more. A little history, background of boats and their owners and kind of an "in" to the v-drive crowd. Very nice and well worth the $25. I can tell you one thing, when I restore my Sanger, Billy B is going to be doing it. Some of those boats looked like you could break off a piece and eat them. Even my girlfriend Sharon made me rewind a couple times to check out some of the paint jobs.
    Anyway, I am going to make it out to the next v-drive deal, boatless or not. Looks like a really nice crowd. I have met a few of you, and I look forward to meeting the rest.....
    Justin

V-DRIVES RULE
    Those guys are all ARROGANT ASSHOLES!! LOL!! they even have there own BBQ chef that travels with them and there boats are WAY to LOUD!!!

dmontzsta
    Originally posted by V-DRIVES RULE
    Those guys are all ARROGANT ASSHOLES!! LOL!! they even have there own BBQ chef that travels with them and there boats are WAY to LOUD!!!
    LMAO

uclahater
    The painter and the Video guy are a little off :eek!: ,but there Brother(Brother-in-law to the painter) is a real stand up guy

J-
    The next "v-drive" outing is August 14 and 15 in the LBC......
    See you there!

78Eliminator
    I told you, that would be my signifigant others's b-day. Can you say "castration"? I knew that you could. :wink:

Her454
    Justin - Looking forward to meeting you and your other half at CFW next year on Fathers Day.......

78Eliminator
    Originally posted by Her454
    Justin - Looking forward to meeting you and your other half at CFW next year on Fathers Day.......
    Hell, I will even bring my father.....

Originally posted by 78Eliminator
    I told you, that would be my signifigant others's b-day. Can you say "castration"? I knew that you could. :wink:
    Honey, surprise!!! Look at all the BB paint jobs.....In person! Happy B Day.
    ......(duck).......(run).....

V-DRIVES RULE
    The strengh of a relationship is mutual activitys or DUMP the BITCH, or a blow job and she gets what she wants?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast