Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I got the River Rats video yesterday...

lucky
    Great thanks. I'll place an order later today.
    yea give vidio guy my credit card # that woud be pay back for all the smart ass comments - he'd be in caa --hoots sending his friends outboard parts ...

Kindsvater Flat
    Anyone know when the River Rats Volume II is gunna be out?
    Here is a small teaser (http://www.schoutenranch.com/video/guru.wmv) for the upcoming video.
    River Rats Vol II should be available early 2005. Theres 2 years of video to edit so its going to take a bit. Rumor also that the movie will be a little longer.

dmontzsta
    I cant wait for part 2, I will definately be buying that. I think Jerry does an awesome job with those videos. I still want to get another video, I prefer freestyle type / everyday people boat stuff as opposed to actual racing. I missed a couple of chances to get my old Lavey in the video. Do you know if anymore filming will be happening?

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Thanks to everyone who has supported the videos over the years. The v-drive talent pool is overflowing with great action and beautiful boats, an exellent combination for video.
    I have enough footage to edit out vol. 2 but I will shoot the next Irvine if it happens. I may take the camera to FC-2, I haven't decided yet.
    Dmonzta, you miss all the good outings?? :smilespi: I guess Live and learn huh.
    Jerry

dmontzsta
    Thanks to everyone who has supported the videos over the years. The v-drive talent pool is overflowing with great action and beautiful boats, an exellent combination for video.
    I have enough footage to edit out vol. 2 but I will shoot the next Irvine if it happens. I may take the camera to FC-2, I haven't decided yet.
    Dmonzta, you miss all the good outings?? :smilespi: I guess Live and learn huh.
    Jerry
    yep. I have not been around long enough either. I did make Irvine but not with the Lavey. I am going to try to make the Freeboard Challenge, but dont know.

Jerry,
    We are fortunate to have a guy as passionate about filming the boats as we are running them. You always seem to be at the right place when we are finally "off the trailer." You gonna be in San Diego? With a little help from Fegan, Clyde will have his deal out there.

Jake W
    Do you guys not need a zip code in Upland Ca because there was not one on the address to send the check to I just wanted to make sure befor i sent the check and it comes back or something.
    Jake

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!
    I can hear it now,
    "Honey, can I have balls back for just one day? Please??
    BK dude,
    You have an odd fixation with my junk.....
    Are you showing up to the LBC?
    Want to wheel my new Natique? Punk.

Like you are actually gonna show!!! igfly: igfly:
    That'll be the day.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Jerry,
    We are fortunate to have a guy as passionate about filming the boats as we are running them. You always seem to be at the right place when we are finally "off the trailer." You gonna be in San Diego? With a little help from Fegan, Clyde will have his deal out there.
    I'll be there. If Jr. can get me credentials, I'll be over at crown point with you guys. If not, I'll be at ski beach shooting superstocks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast