Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think this chick saw dollar signs........

HavasuDreamin'
    ...........and is now willing to drop criminal charges if she gets the right $$$$$$$$$ deal. I hate people like this (sue happy - get rich quick scheme), but Kobe should have known better.
    I See The Light, and it is Green $$$ (http://cbs.sportsline.com/nba/story/7550042)

SHOCKWAVETOM
    Where is a pic of this skank anyhow? Anybody have a link or something like that?

PlyaPlya22
    I wanna get a gander at this BIATCh too!

Seadog
    While it may never be known what really happened, this girl got royally screwed by the criminal system. The prosecutors told her she would not be judged by her sexual history and then the judge allows it to be allowed in court. She was promised that her records would be kept secret and they have been broadcasted several times over the internet, some by the court itself. Based on this history, I would not have any confidence in the crimainal court system. Especially in light of OJ.
    She got raped and he gets a pay raise to go to guess where. I know if it was my daughter, he would only have to worry about playing with basketballs.

dmontzsta
    I knew he would get out of it the entire time, cause she is a ho. Basically, she is pulling out so her family and friends dont see how ho she is.

HavasuDreamin'
    Originally posted by Seadog
    While it may never be known what really happened...........
    She got raped ...........
    Your contradicting yourself.
    Who knows what happened. I don't. What I do know is that in every hi-profile case, you (the non-celeb) will be scrutinized to the nth degree. That is a fact. Is it right? No probably not in the majority of cases. Is this what has become of our society and the US Justice System. Yes.....so if you are going to seek justice against a celeb, you must have strong case, and you can't back down period.
    It does smell of a..........."well the criminal case is going to be tough, so I'll gladly accept a few million and be on my way" if you ask me though.

slink
    Originally posted by Seadog
    While it may never be known what really happened, this girl got royally screwed by the criminal system. The prosecutors told her she would not be judged by her sexual history and then the judge allows it to be allowed in court. She was promised that her records would be kept secret and they have been broadcasted several times over the internet, some by the court itself. Based on this history, I would not have any confidence in the crimainal court system. Especially in light of OJ.
    She got raped and he gets a pay raise to go to guess where. I know if it was my daughter, he would only have to worry about playing with basketballs. Since obvioulsy you were in the room, lets see the video

JetBoatGuruGroupie
    Nothing wrong with what she did, she's just taking care of #1.

Ducatista
    Probably best for Kobe to just plea this out, pay the slut off, and get on with life. With the recent evidence that has been allowed to be published, her case is pretty weak. She can get some cash for her troubles(he can afford it), and he can get his life back. They both got dragged over the coals on this one, hopefully they learned something.
    Then we can get back to knockin' the Kings outa the playoffs again, with Kobe leadin' the league in scoring.
    Just having fun with ya Doc, the biggest winners in the Snack, I mean Shaq, deal are you're Kings, the Spurs, and the Heat.

Ziggy
    She should take the money and run because if she tries to take it all the way she'll get creamed by the defense and get nada with all the new info allowed in. If truth is she banged another dude afterwards she was just looking to make money to begin with from Kobe and is truely a HO.
    I reserve judgement in these kinda things til more surfaces, so matter of factly that she is willing to cope a plea makes it evident to me she was engorging the truth behind the Colorado laws protecting the victims.
    I'm ready for some football now...screw all the whiners playin' hoops

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast