Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade...

Debbolas
    Well this is different....Can't find the top ten posters (maybe that is a good thing :sqsmile: ) I like the light blue color. The print seems bigger (on my screen at least) My daughters says her debate form was changed to this format as well. I'm just glad HB is up and running, I was going through willdrawls.........As for the grumpy bitchers.......I bet they would complain if you hung them with a new rope (lol :wink: ) A little teacher humor there.... igfly: I wonder if the pig fly smilie will work now :smilespi:
    Hey there is a button that shows green if you are online now! That is pretty cool :smilespi:

Some Kind Of Monster
    I woke up this morning with about 70 new e-mail messages from ***boat because it defaulted to notify me every time someone replies to a thread that I have posted in. I can't seem to find where to turn it the hell off.

Some Kind Of Monster
    Ah, found it under edit options... Thank God.. My inbox is full so it blocked my regular messages.

Debbolas
    Hey if you put your arrow on the space where the thread is it tells you what the first post says!
    I think the option to change receiveing e-mail is in your user profile. They warned everyone one time that they were upgrading and if we didn't change this certain feature we would recive a ton of e-mail.... :idea:

Debbolas
    Why do some posters have a "warning" sign on their posts?
    This is cool, when you haven't read the post, the print is bold, after you read the post the printing isn't bold anymore!

Tom Brown
    Why do some posters have a "warning" sign on thier posts?
    AKA: "The HOSS filter"

Debbolas
    Why do some posters have a "warning" sign on their posts?
    AKA: "The HOSS filter"
    I soooooooooooooo don't understand your reply :cry:

Keithb87
    I soooooooooooooo don't understand your reply :cry:
    About this time last year........ I don't want to get into it. :idea:
    Too many SMALL detials

Tom Brown
    That warning sign is what you click when you want to report that someone has posted a pic of HOSS's wang.

Debbolas
    That warning sign is what you click when you want to report that someone has posted a pic of HOSS's wang.
    Oh, old soupcan
    How come there isn't one on my posts (or is it there, but I just can't report myself) :wink:

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast