Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Annual Cheetah Regatta

24RODjr
    Laborday Saturday....any takers?
    Let's see if we can beat last years turn out (3 I think, 5 if we count HavasuLvr, and DogHouse).
    I crack me up....

hot_diggity_dog
    You know I don't do big weekends.
    Plus If I go there might be over (5) boats and that's crowded!
    I'm up on the Sept. 13th
    HDD

Havasu Luvr
    Hey Chris,
    Count me in again but I still need that Cheetah Sticker. Wait, I dont own a Commander anymore so I will not need that sticker eek! I'll be up at Park Moabi but will be down south with my girls saturday morning...let hook up
    CrackpipeMike??? You game for another party??

Sandbar Mike
    24RODjr:
    Laborday Saturday....any takers?
    Let's see if we can beat last years turn out (3 I think, 5 if we count HavasuLvr, and DogHouse).
    I crack me up.... I was going to call it for October 3rd, same as last year, Heat wave weekend. What do you guys think?

24RODjr
    I'm feelin' the Crack on the Oct 3rd date...Friday is a nice day...and we won't overrun the sandbar with all of the boats

DogHouse
    I could be up for another "Cheetah" gathering, ha ha... as long as Mike and that big bad Force don't pick on my wimpy old Magic...

Sandbar Mike
    DogHouse:
    I could be up for another "Cheetah" gathering, ha ha... as long as Mike and that big bad Force don't pick on my wimpy old Magic... ya ya ya,
    I know I'll see you from behind, Looking forward to catching up with the old crew.
    October 3rd,
    Hows she running Brian?
    [ August 12, 2003, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Sandbar Mike ]

DogHouse
    Sandbar Mike:
    ...Hows she running Brian? Not sure, been a little chicken to push the stick all the way forward and leave it there for a while... After all the work I'm just happy that it's still running at all! It's probably not going to run any faster with the EFI as compared to the carb, but it sure is idling better and it's running much cleaner at cruise. The carb worked well at WFO but was fat everywhere else. Still have a little tweaking to do for starting and warm-up enrichments to get the thing purring like a stocker... (yeah right) wink

24RODjr
    I'll bring a bunch of "Wish I had a Cheetah" Stickers for your rides...just so you all can feel cool like us REAL cheetah owners.
    :-)

PlayTime
    Chris you should make a big flag (like op6)that says cheetah regetta and have mia dancing on the boat.
    Crap better lay low now. I know jr gonna gimme a beat down for that one.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast