Thread: Marina Del Ray 08/05

Havasu Cig
    Late notice but we will be running out of Marina Del Ray tommorrow about 10:00 am in a white/green/yellow Cigarette 42 Tiger. We might run to the island if anybody is going to be on the water tommorrow.

Liquid Courage
    Chris, you in Jims old boat? Did they get the motors all put back together over at Teagues? Had some good times in that boat, I always loved it. Was sad to see Jim sell it. The new owner will be happy though.

Havasu Cig
    What's up Tank,
    Yeah we are going out in Jim's old Tiger. The boat has new Teague 1000's now and should run in the 100 mph range. The new owner had it out briefly the other day and could not believe how much better the ride was than in his old Fountain. Should be a good time.
    You going to the Scope run?

Liquid Courage
    Come on bro, you cant compare a fountain ride to a Cig! :eek!:
    That boat is sick and should easily hit 100 now. We had it up to 90 on GPS w/ full fuel and four on board in Havasu, flat water. Another 200 hp 1/2 fuel two people, you'll hit 100.
    Yea, we made our resvo's at the hotel yesterday so we'll be at the poker run. We need a ride though, you got room?!
    Have fun out there today.
    Tank

Havasu Cig
    Just got back...The Tiger ran well. We ran it at 90 for a while but the motors are new so we did not push it more than that. The ride was awesome as expected.
    For the poker run we have another couple riding with us but you guy's are welcome to squeeze in if you can fit. Depending on how rough it gets that may or may not work. I will talk to Gerard and Tim (the new owner of the Tiger) as well. He said today that he was signed up and I think it is just Gerard and him in the boat so far.
    Talk to you later.
    Chris

Liquid Courage
    Sounds good bro. We'll see you Friday afternoon.
    Tank