Thread: Link for Americans

Steve 1
    http://www.apfte.net/
    Check out the 5 minutes of reality

Blown 472
    Blah blah blah, talk about hype. You going to the Delay ralley?

bigq
    Don't worry Blown someday you will get you're wish. America can't last the way it is going; we won't be the leader of the "free world" forever. Then you can bask in its demised.

Blown 472
    Don't worry Blown someday you will get you're wish. America can't last the way it is going; we won't be the leader of the "free world" forever. Then you can bask in its demised.
    That is what I am afraid of, but you have these bushies that just fall in step and dont question anything.
    Put the feed bag on.

SmokinLowriderSS
    That is what I am afraid of, but you have these bushies that just fall in step and dont question anything.
    Put the feed bag on.
    Well, that's right where we are headed, and it's not the Skull & bones Society, the Bohemian Grove, or the jews pushing us there. It's not Wall Street, the banking or insurance industries, nor is it any other "Big Business". It's folks like Makinney, Teddy Kennedy, Howie Dean, The ACLU, the NAACP, NAMBLA (and their ACLU attorneys), The "Nation of Islam" (Mother-wheel Louie Farakhan's bunch) , Jesse's "Rainbow Coalition" (of extortionists), Peanut-boy Jimmy Carter, Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore, and sooooooooooo many others who want this country run into the sewer they THINK it's already in.
    You bitch about Israel.
    You whine that "we are loosing civil rights" when the NSA listens to overseas long distance phone calls with known terrorist numbers yet you remain silent on the fact that the previous president had a program to randomly listen to ANY DOMESTIC phone call durring his 8-yrs in ofice.
    You figured gleefully that Bush was skewered with the Jack Abramof campaign donations, and probably believed Howie Dean when he said ( I heard the intrerview) "No Democrat ever took a dime from Abramof.", which is a bald-faced lie. The only thing you will say to that is the lame "both sides are dirty", proiblem is you figure Bush is "dirtier".
    Among the biggest beneficiaries were Capitol Hill's most powerful Democrats, including Thomas A. Daschle (S.D.) and Harry M. Reid (Nev.), the top two Senate Democrats at the time, Richard A. Gephardt (Mo.), then-leader of the House Democrats, and the two lawmakers in charge of raising funds for their Democratic colleagues in both chambers, according to a Washington Post study.
    I KNOW you won't have anything to say on the Clinton-Gore Chinese fundraising illegality. Not to mention the rest of Gore's laundry: From http://www.realchange.org/gore.htm
    -- Money Money Money
    -- --- A Nasty Bunch of Characters
    -- --- Illegal fundraising in a Buddhist temple (and weaseling about it)
    -- ---Illegal fundraising phone calls from his office
    -- Drug use
    -- Hypocrisy on tobacco
    -- Environmental Trendiness (and Hypocrisy)
    -- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire (Creating the Internet, etc.)
    -- Tipper, the chipper rock 'n roll wife
    -- Quotes
    You probably still think Dan Rather was RIGHT instead of dead wrong. His falsehood lasted less than an hour in the stark light of reality.
    You complain about anything Bush does, yet you ignore your own side. I at least demand the same from both sides, despite your claims to the contrary. The problem is, I demand PROOF, not just allegations, they are not the same.

Blown 472
    Well, that's right where we are headed, and it's not the Skull & bones Society, the Bohemian Grove, or the jews pushing us there. It's not Wall Street, the banking or insurance industries, nor is it any other "Big Business". It's folks like Makinney, Teddy Kennedy, Howie Dean, The ACLU, the NAACP, NAMBLA (and their ACLU attorneys), The "Nation of Islam" (Mother-wheel Louie Farakhan's bunch) , Jesse's "Rainbow Coalition" (of extortionists), Peanut-boy Jimmy Carter, Cindy Sheehan, Michael Moore, and sooooooooooo many others who want this country run into the sewer they THINK it's already in.
    You bitch about Israel.
    You whine that "we are loosing civil rights" when the NSA listens to overseas long distance phone calls with known terrorist numbers yet you remain silent on the fact that the previous president had a program to randomly listen to ANY DOMESTIC phone call durring his 8-yrs in ofice.
    You figured gleefully that Bush was skewered with the Jack Abramof campaign donations, and probably believed Howie Dean when he said ( I heard the intrerview) "No Democrat ever took a dime from Abramof.", which is a bald-faced lie. The only thing you will say to that is the lame "both sides are dirty", proiblem is you figure Bush is "dirtier".
    Among the biggest beneficiaries were Capitol Hill's most powerful Democrats, including Thomas A. Daschle (S.D.) and Harry M. Reid (Nev.), the top two Senate Democrats at the time, Richard A. Gephardt (Mo.), then-leader of the House Democrats, and the two lawmakers in charge of raising funds for their Democratic colleagues in both chambers, according to a Washington Post study.
    I KNOW you won't have anything to say on the Clinton-Gore Chinese fundraising illegality. Not to mention the rest of Gore's laundry: From http://www.realchange.org/gore.htm
    -- Money Money Money
    -- --- A Nasty Bunch of Characters
    -- --- Illegal fundraising in a Buddhist temple (and weaseling about it)
    -- ---Illegal fundraising phone calls from his office
    -- Drug use
    -- Hypocrisy on tobacco
    -- Environmental Trendiness (and Hypocrisy)
    -- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire (Creating the Internet, etc.)
    -- Tipper, the chipper rock 'n roll wife
    -- Quotes
    You probably still think Dan Rather was RIGHT instead of dead wrong. His falsehood lasted less than an hour in the stark light of reality.
    You complain about anything Bush does, yet you ignore your own side. I at least demand the same from both sides, despite your claims to the contrary. The problem is, I demand PROOF, not just allegations, they are not the same.
    OK, hope you enjoy egg on your face, it's coming and you know it.

SmokinLowriderSS
    So, just which crow do you figure to serve me blown?