Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm moving to Cali... things I should be aware of?

Drunk tank
    Well on August 15th I'm making my voyage back to Cali after living in CO since I was 16 (now 24). What are some things i should be aware of now? After living with all these redneck bastards I've developed a fondness for 4wheelin, shootin, and drinkin lots of hooch.... things for some reason I think CA might not be to fond of for some reason. So I'm coommin on out driving my lifted jeep that likes to run over small fur bearing animals with a bunch of guns in the back and a small uhaul in tow. Any stuff ya think i should know pertaining to some of the above mentioned? Can you still drive on the beach?
    I'm still gonna keep my permanant address in CO at my parents house so I can avoid paying 20x registration fees to the DMV and the whole smog shit as well as be able to still buy any gun I want. I'll just be working as an out of state consultant and keep all my addy info for anywhere I get a job back in CO. My parents just fedex me anything important. Hope that whole thing is legal :idea:
    BTW, I'll be moving to San Clemente in Orange County. Any of ya all live round there? Also, gonna be lookin for some place to store my boat when it gets brought out before winter... anyone have a spare chunk a land ya would be willin to rent? (its the little boat in my sig)
    Thanks everyone,
    Ryan

carbonmarine
    YES !!! Beware that there is tons of great Mexican food.... It you dont watch it , you'd indeed throw on 10 to 15 lbs real quick !
    Rick32

WaTchTheGelCoat
    What part of Cali you movin to?

AngryJosh
    Hey, welcome back to Cali.
    Thing to watch out for? Oh, I dont know... How about fake ass women, crooked cops, criminals, politicians, stupid laws, higher prices, illegal aliens, stupid people, more stupid people, and oh, did I mention FAKE ASS WOMEN!!!
    Let the games begin
    AngryJosh
    Oh, and if you get desperate I live in Lancaster and would run... errr, I mean store your boat for you :wink:

Coach
    We now have 2 pro soccer teams, but still no Pro Football
    San Clemente is great. We have a beach house there. The Fishermans Warf is great at the pier. Great drink and food specials during happy hour. Also Sonny's on El Camino Real is also very good.

topless
    You would fit right in Norco but I don't know about San Clemente. Welcome back. :smilespi:

Roxysnow
    You picked a great place to move too. Might want to sell the guns in Colorado cuz you're going to have to make a grip to live were you're goin! Good Luck!

ROZ
    If you want to drive on the beach, you'll have to go to Mexico, Pismo, or Humbolt(got weed?)...
    There is a residence law regarding the amount of time you're here vs having to register your vehicle here. Get away with it as long as you can...lol
    Goin' back to Kali

mirvin
    Why the hell would you want to come back here???? ARe you an illegal alien or maybe a liberal???
    mirvin :sqsmile:

Froggystyle
    What are some things i should be aware of now?
    Watch yer bunghole bud...
    (Movie quote)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast