Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any okies out there????

triple x tx
    just wondering if anyone in here lives in oklahoma

topless
    If you live in Oklahoma, you should know. Aren't you all related?

triple x tx
    listen here you little punk!!!!!I didnt ask for your little smart ass coments......so shut the **** up!!!!!!! i just wanted to know if there was some people on here that live where i do plain and simple!!!!

topless
    Originally posted by triple x tx:
    listen here you little punk!!!!!I didnt ask for your little smart ass coments......so shut the **** up!!!!!!! i just wanted to know if there was some people on here that live where i do plain and simple!!!!Lighten up!!!! You know it was funny. I'm from Texas so I get that all the time...I now live in Ca but I still get the same thing...LAUGH a little!!! no harm intended

triple x tx
    youre right.....my bad..you know why oklahoma is so windy????? because kansas sucks and texas blows!!!!

topless
    Originally posted by triple x tx:
    youre right.....my bad..you know why oklahoma is so windy????? because kansas sucks and texas blows!!!!Ya asshole...Texas RULES..... not really or I would be back there.

comin' unscrewed
    any okies out there????
    If there are, they can't read anyway so what's the point? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

yep. skiatook lake. keystone lake. tenkiller lake. lots of lakes around tulsa.

riodog
    Hell, I always thought Okiehomo was just NORTHERN TEXAS !(on the wrong side of the dirty river)
    Riodog

Wet Dream
    Just thought I'd read into this topic to see whats happening and sure enough, the bitch makes a comment and can't figure out why she gets bashed. Ya think maybe she just doesn't get the fact that she isn't doing to well in here for one or more of several reasons?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast