Thread: Speedin' U In or Out??

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Hey Joey!! Sorry Kings didn't work out...But, is the Black Family in for the Sept. Needles V-Drive bash???? It should be chock full of the usual suspects...If your participating, the RD is in order...Billy I. made a few appearances lately...Hope everyone is well...And, tell Jack to get out of bed, get a job and start contributing to society!!! KIT!!!

NSS-RiverRunner
    Im curious to know we are all going to be hitting it at the RD. Im looking forward to it. After last weekend's festivities with the town locals, Im not too sure if Billy Idol will be making an appearance. But after a few Needles versions “Irish car bombs,” anything can happen. Hope to see all the stars on the weekend featuring Mandy, Joey, Jack, and many more!

Speedin' Ian
    Come on Chief you know we'll be there!
    The funny thing is I just talked to Billy Idol and he said the RD was going off last weekend, from what I hear he had a thick set of beer goggles on! I wish I could of been there! Don't worry about the Kings last weekend, you guys didn't miss a thing. We'll be at the Nautical Inn next weekend if you guys want to head out.
    The RD is going to be the hot spot in September, just imagine all the celebrities that are going to be there. Four on the Floor better call ahead and have them bring in some extra security, I wouldn't want any more misunderstandings like last year when Jack Black was accused of lifting golf balls only to find out there were more balls stolen on the next trip when Jack wasn't there. The best thing about the next trip is we can all put drinks on Spencer's tab and he won't know until he gets the tab in the mail.

Shi-ada Be Running By Now
    Come on Chief you know we'll be there!
    The funny thing is I just talked to Billy Idol and he said the RD was going off last weekend, from what I hear he had a thick set of beer goggles on! I wish I could of been there! Don't worry about the Kings last weekend, you guys didn't miss a thing. We'll be at the Nautical Inn next weekend if you guys want to head out.
    The RD is going to be the hot spot in September, just imagine all the celebrities that are going to be there. Four on the Floor better call ahead and have them bring in some extra security, I wouldn't want any more misunderstandings like last year when Jack Black was accused of lifting golf balls only to find out there were more balls stolen on the next trip when Jack wasn't there. The best thing about the next trip is we can all put drinks on Spencer's tab and he won't know until he gets the tab in the mail.
    Com'On Joey, didn't you hear the tab has been terminated - due to lack of payment!!! But clearly, with all the celebrities in the vicinity the place shouldn't be lacking funds and will be goin' off...Did you manage to secure a spot on Millionaires row? Or will you be held up in the bushes again??? Just keep me posted on which day you'll be headin' out... How many boats you bringing? Will Mandy be sharing your seatbelt, if you know what I mean???

Speedin' Ian
    Not sure what day we'll be coming out seeing as how I had to join the real world and get a job after I graduated college, probably Thursday or Friday night. Like you said with all the celebs attending money shouldn't be an issue and drinks should flow like water. Not sure if Mandy is going to make it, but I'll keep you posted.