Thread: Has anyone had the same dream?

Cowboy Bob
    A nice elderly Lady 2 Houses down the Street stops you as you are driving Home,
    She says she saw you pulling your Boat, and asks if you would be interested in looking at one that is in the Garage behind her House.
    You think to yourself, Garage behind the House? I did not know there was a Garage in her Backyard!
    She explains that a guy owed Her Husband (who has since passed away) some Money and gave him a Boat instead of the $7500 that he owed.
    She would like to get rid of it if you would be interested.
    She opens the door, and there sits a 1975 Biesemeyer, White Gel Coat, Rigged with a BBC, Blower, e.t.c..........a K-Boat. It's never been wet!
    She tells you that since it's an old Boat, she really thinks that $2500 would be a fair price and are you interested?
    She says that unfortunately, the Title is not in Her name, but she says it's signed off.....she shows you 2 old Pink Slips, one for the Trailer, one for the Boat. They have been signed off by a "Julian Pettengill".
    As you reach for your Checkbook..........................
    THE ALARM GOES OFF AND IT'S TIME TO GO TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!

dmontzsta
    No, but that sure sounds nice.

ColeTR1
    That dream sounds like the lady that had the Cobra Datona Coupe in storage for twenty plus years. She committed suicide buy lighting her self on fire because of finical problems. The car sold for 1.5 million and has sence been restored and sold again for close to 3 million.

blownfool
    It should of been a 5/8 runner