Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slips in Havasu

sunj_e
    I know this is a long shot, but do any of you guys now of an open slip in Havasu on Aug 13 and 14? New boat owner going out there the first time and do not mind using the ramp each day, but would be easier to leave the boat in the water. We are staying at the Best Western.
    Thanks for any help.

Havasu Luvr
    As a Non-Member to London Bridge Resort you use to be able to walk up to the front desk @ 6pm and ask for a slip to rent for the night, if one is available it was something like $35 night right in front of Kokomo's. Worth a try, I kept my boat there a few months back for the weekend. Good luck and be safe

1stepcloser
    I know this is a long shot, but do any of you guys now of an open slip in Havasu on Aug 13 and 14? New boat owner going out there the first time and do not mind using the ramp each day, but would be easier to leave the boat in the water. We are staying at the Best Western.
    Thanks for any help.
    You could always try the Lake Havasu Marina.... :jawdrop:

Debbolas
    London Bridge Resort
    $50 a night, first come, first serve unless you stay at the hotel, then they will reserve them for you.

Havasu Luvr
    London Bridge Resort
    $50 a night, first come, first serve unless you stay at the hotel, then they will reserve them for you.

WOW ! ! $50 per night? thats why they have NOT been sold out on non holiday weekends...I would NOT pay $50 per night. thats beer and Fuel (idle into the channel) money :idea:

Debbolas
    I haven't asked Scream yet, but I think I would.........so we don't have to pull the boat out each night..........

sunj_e
    Thanks for the response, but for $50, I think I will just pull the boat out each night. Hope to see you guys there.

summerlove
    Thanks for the response, but for $50, I think I will just pull the boat out each night. Hope to see you guys there.
    the marina is $20/night. If you can get one. Be at the marina office when the open, and be first in line, try 7:00 or 7:30 am. It's first come first served and they seem to change the rules each time out. Call them in advance and ask them what their rules are this week....

Debbolas
    I think we are boycotting the Marina...........
    We will just pull the boat out each night, no biggie!
    Hope to see you all out there!

Huckleberry
    the marina is $20/night. If you can get one. Be at the marina office when the open, and be first in line, try 7:00 or 7:30 am. It's first come first served and they seem to change the rules each time out. Call them in advance and ask them what their rules are this week....
    These fockers will not rent an overnight slip to anyone who has a boat that could be considered "high performance." I was given thatr BS line of "Be here 1st thing in the morning and we should have open slips." Of course when I pulled up to the dock in my Lavey it was the ol "Sorry, we're sold out" crapola. It happened to me three times before I figured out what was going on. Once I even saw a family runabout get a slip after I had already been told they were sold out.
    Debbolas is right, Boycott that place.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast