Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fair and Balanced?

Lake Pirate
    No...this is not a FOX news channel thread. We already know they are the tool of conservative rhetoric.
    This is about the current Parties use of televised press conferences to espouse party nonsense under the guise of news. With all the damn money they get it's pretty danged underhanded to use national press time to presell themselves before the anniversary of 9/11. Of course I'm talking about Rummy's 87 hour televised diatribe about the state of the draft. There is no vote or even talk of a vote to restart the draft. However, Rummy get's to utilize the opportunity to talk about how great we're doing and how wonderful the Republicans are. Total waste of time and resources. Can John Edwards have 30 or 40 hours TV time to discuss a counterpoint?
    I thought not.
    Hey Admin!!!! I don't need an email everytime someone posts. Really.

topless
    Hey Admin!!!! I don't need an email everytime someone posts. Really.
    Then change your settings.........

572Daytona
    Then change your settings.........
    He can't, he's a liberal and is therefore unable to help himself out. He either will just complain ad nauseum or lobby get a law passed to form a government agency to do it for him.

Lake Pirate
    It didn't start until this new interface. I checked unsubscibe but, I hear about it if someone in Latvia post about chilly llama feet. What's up with that?

rrrr
    He can't, he's a liberal and is therefore unable to help himself out. He either will just complain ad nauseum or lobby get a law passed to form a government agency to do it for him.

Methinks you are correct.

Dr. Eagle
    LMFAO....... :eek!: :smilespi:

Debbolas
    Ok........now THAT is funny! LOL

JakeAisA
    No...this is not a FOX news channel thread. We already know they are the tool of conservative rhetoric.
    I guess when the middle is light years to the right of you can call FoxNews "right wing."

mirvin
    Uh.... LP, Fox and RUsh.......that's it. Every other news agency, network, and every rag in the country are all slanted left and all you can do is complain because the left can't controll EVERYTHING!!
    Get over it. IT comes with being in charge. When Rummy wants to speak, guess what, it's gonna get covered. Nobody would even care if the left didn't freak out everytime someone opened thier mouth.
    mirvin

Lake Pirate
    Ignoring the question eh? Can't say I blame you. It is in your best interest to support the unfair exploitation of the American psyche.
    Seig Heil

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast