Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: not so new to this

rsoscia
    Hi everyone , I've been a long time reader of this fourm but first time poster. My boat is a 69 challenger flat bottem jet boat and we only go to the river around the Needles area, my wifes dad has a river lot right on the water about 1 mile noth of the bridge, theres a diving board and a dock right next to us. Any way i own my own A/C business and i live here in Chino ,Cant wait to get the boat wet again. Bye for now

dmontzsta
    Welcome to HB.
    You have a flat bottom jet?

rsoscia
    yep 69 kinda looks like yours ,some day i learn how to post a pic

Floored
    Fb jets are rare but still around. Welcome. How about pics of your boat, i live about 4 miles north of needles bridge.

rsoscia
    sorry Floored got no pics and but we might be at the river Aug 21 and 22 look for a blue and white jet. do you no where that diving board is ? were right next to him with a brand new double wide on the lot.

dmontzsta
    That is definately a rare boat you have. You should try and make it to CBBB next weekend, it is all over the Hot Spots West forum.

JetBoatRich
    Welcome to the site, have fun and keep posting

rsoscia
    I could try to make it to CBBB but for the moment my right ankle is broken and i dont let too many people drive my boat, My thought is ,if you want to drive then buy a boat

Ntwotrance
    welcome to the boards

Floored
    I'll check it out today while i'm out cruisin that way. I'll stop if I see your boat that weekend, love the older classics. with these newer large boats I feel like a cork in the ocean in my 18 ft Beezer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast