Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Political Rhetoric Forum

Froggystyle
    I have been badgering Hot Boat to put a "Political Rhetoric" section up in our forum list. This way, the mods can move all of the Poli-Sci stuff over to a spot where people who are interested in seeing the same four or five people espouse their version of utopia over and over can find safe haven.
    The "Sandbar" is for bullshit people. We want thong pictures and song chains in here... not topical political commentary.
    Take it somewhere else!!! :burningm:
    Froggy"kindofkidding"style

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I agree.. I hate the political threads.. thats why I stay out of them..

rrrr
    Sounds like a great idea.

eliminatedsprinter
    Hey I resemble that remark.
    How hard is to just not click on political threads? I mean, I see lot of uninteresting threads and I just don't click on them. Is there a rule that I'm missing? Can I get kicked off the boards for not reading every thread.
    Besides, like you said the Sandbar is for BS and what is more BS than politics.
    A politics section does seem like a good idea for a solution. If I could only figure out the problem. :idea:

welk2party
    I have been badgering Hot Boat to put a "Political Rhetoric" section up in our forum list. This way, the mods can move all of the Poli-Sci stuff over to a spot where people who are interested in seeing the same four or five people espouse their version of utopia over and over can find safe haven.
    The "Sandbar" is for bullshit people. We want thong pictures and song chains in here... not topical political commentary.
    Take it somewhere else!!! :burningm:
    Froggy"kindofkidding"style
    I vote yes!

Stupid Fast
    It would not bother me one bit to have a seperate section.
    What would happen to the threads that get hijacked? :idea:
    What would LP and over 18 do? I must admit he is funny....
    I would imagine he may just leave?

Dr. Eagle
    I stay out of them until the lies get a bit too thick... and I just can't help myself. A separate forum would be good, then I could put it on my ignore list... :argue:

gnarley
    Besides, like you said the Sandbar is for BS and what is more BS than politics.
    I concur with ES. If you were at the sandbar, might this be a topic that came up? Like those who complain about adult movies, if you don't like them, no one is twisting your arm to see them. The same holds true here also. If I see one that I don't want to read I just stay away and look for another one that is more interesting.
    Wes are you sure you are not a Democrat who wants special treatment for yet another section further dividing the population? J/K I couldn't resist a little dig there

Huckleberry
    Make a separate forum for the political BS, unless it is directly related to boating. I come to get away from politics and that type of crap the media trumps up.

Froggystyle
    IWes are you sure you are not a Democrat who wants special treatment for yet another section further dividing the population? J/K I couldn't resist a little dig there
    Actually, more specifically, I am a Republican who just wants the complaining done somewhere else.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast