Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extreme trailers.....???

Liquid Courage
    Does anyone know the costs? How much for a 35-38' boat trailer w/all the goodies? Anyone here work there or know someone that would know?

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Does anyone know the costs? How much for a 35-38' boat trailer w/all the goodies? Anyone here work there or know someone that would know?
    depends on what you want on the trailor.. is it a reg. trailor or a bling bling trailor.

Steamin' Rice
    TIT,
    Give Extreme a call and talk to them about what you're looking at for a trailer and they'll give you an idea. You will definitely want a galvatube trailer.... They hold up fairly well in the salt

Liquid Courage
    Def. want a bling trailer that holds up in the ocean
    Greg, I don't want to stroke Extreme w/questions, I just want to get a general idea of how much it would cost. I like their style and looks. But if they are as much as a Myco, then...........Just trying to get a range for my budget on the next boat. Alot of these Cigs are trailerless. I need to budget that in ya know. Plus, I don't like the looks of the aluminum and galvanized, but want the durablility of it.
    How's Chris's Extreme look under his Hustler? He has the galvanized/painted you said right?

Steamin' Rice
    I hear you on not wanting to ask 20 questions until you're ready to buy. I think that an Extreme is going to be in the same ballpark as a Myco, but I could be wrong on that. I'll see if I can find out for sure, but I think that a galvatube Extreme for my 34 is somewhere around $10k with minimal bling.
    I don't remember what trailer Chris has. Greg Timmons (Beetlejuice) has the Hustler on the Extreme Trailer - it looks badass.... I think his trailer was built with 12" tubes so it looks killer.
    Did you get a boat lined up yet??

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I hear you on not wanting to ask 20 questions until you're ready to buy. I think that an Extreme is going to be in the same ballpark as a Myco, but I could be wrong on that. I'll see if I can find out for sure, but I think that a galvatube Extreme for my 34 is somewhere around $10k with minimal bling.
    I don't remember what trailer Chris has. Greg Timmons (Beetlejuice) has the Hustler on the Extreme Trailer - it looks badass.... I think his trailer was built with 12" tubes so it looks killer.
    Did you get a boat lined up yet??
    I would agree but ours is a little more with a little more bling..

Liquid Courage
    Greg, I'm entertaining offers on my boat right now. Plan to buy a Cig at X-mas time. I just like to be prepared. I thought it was Chris w/the Extreme but thats right it was Greg.
    So 10k is probably ballpark. That's about a Myco too. Hmmm, well I guess we'll just see. Of course I'd rather have more boat and less trailer, than less boat and more trailer

Liquid Courage
    I would agree but ours is a little more with a little more bling..
    And what's sitting on it? What size?

Liquid Courage
    By the way, this is what I'm talking about right here!
    http://extremetrailers.com/new/db_00120_P10103692.jpg
    But this isn't bad either...
    http://www.mycotrailers.com/images/g...arette_127.jpg

MRS FLYIN VEE
    And what's sitting on it? What size?
    our boat is a 29'mach DCB.. I can get a pic if you want to see it..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast