Thread: Lake Billy Chinook/poker run cancelled

P P R
    Sept 11 2004, Lake Billy Chinook poker run has been cancelled.

Rock-it man
    Sept 11 2004, Lake Billy Chinook poker run has been cancelled.
    NO ! NO ! NO ! You can,t do that !!!! how is
    Ruby going to get her ride !!!!
    ROCKIT MAN

don johnson
    P P R
    My parents live in Sisters which is close to Billy Chinook.
    My father is a huge gearhead and owns a few neat cars, an AC Cobra with a 427 Tunnel Port in it and a 1966 Convertible Ford Fairlane with a paxton blown 390 in it. You do not happen to know Ed Johnson do you?

P P R
    Sorry ,I dont know him. I only know of the hot rods on the water. P.S Sorry wayne i just want to enjoy the rest of the summer. It was a hard call, and we did have alot of interest. Maybe next year (STAY SAFE)

HP350SC
    Sorry to hear that Tim. We have our reservations at campground and will be there anyway. Are you still going Wayne? Cliff and I will be in the Deschutes camp area. How's that project coming?

P P R
    Mike, we will be their that weekend too. We just need some time to enjoy boating . Lots of people really wanted this run,but my wife and really need to slow down and just enjoy.

Rock-it man
    Sorry to hear that Tim. We have our reservations at campground and will be there anyway. Are you still going Wayne? Cliff and I will be in the Deschutes camp area. How's that project coming?
    I will be dialing in the boat getting ready for the Oct 1-2 Havasu poker run so won't be there.I would have for the PokerRun but I need all the time I can to get this thing ready,the drive is on working on installing the motor this week and be on the water next week.Planning on meeting John (Warlock 31) and Tim at Detroit Lake yet this year but don't know when yet maybe we can all get togeather there for a weekend sometime in Sept. Trying to get John and Tim to come down to Havasu for the Pokerrun and this time I won't be broken !!!!