Thread: fiberglass people nasty has a crack need info

nastyhabit
    i found a crack in nasty (1976 18foot eliminator semi v jet 750 hp) between the gass tank and the stringer about a foot of space on each side next to and folowing a chine the hulls not that thick the only thing i can rember hitting is some big waves at havasu gave some people a ride across the lake there boat died, had to do it they were stuck- because theres no way else i would have gottin in that surf any tips i can do fiberglass work thinking of letting eliminator look at it or checking with crystalliner in costa mesa any tips will do thanks sam

Nastyhabit,
    Give Sal a call at Orange County boat repair in Stanton. 714 827 6247
    The last place I'd take it is to the shop that built it in the first place, even if it was 25 years ago.

Rigger
    OLD RIGGER knows his stuff. Sal is the best for fiberglass/gelcoat repair. Say Hi to the rooster for me.

gmocnik
    yep salvadore does great work...honest and delivers what he promises...

gmocnik
    forgot one thing...after saying hi to the roosters...say hi (from a distance) to the big dog that ate my trailer wires!!!!

nastyhabit
    thanks for the tips an old friend is taking care of it, its not that bad just didnt have the time- john swede of paint by swede(714-538-3101) in orange CA. is doin it right now he painted nasty and just about just about every lake rod at parker from the 70s up and he dont have a dog (got new tires)like em that way and goin to eliminator was the wrong thing to do fell in love with a new 21foot daytona OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. sam.