A friend of mine has developed and patented a new muffler design for use initially in Bassett long tube headers.I will be handling potential marine sales for this product.This product has been proven to provide no horsepower or torque losses and some dyno tests have actually shown horsepower and torque increases as compared to no mufflers at all.I have tested these in my own Rogers Bonneville jet boat for a number of seasons and can confirm ZERO rpm loss at top end when comparing them to empty pipes! A set is now being tested at a California marine dealer so I hope to have noise specs soon.As we all know every state has its own noise regulations and methodoligy for testing noise so rather than develop a product for each state or region We will offer only 1 flavor which can be modified by the user (caps on or off) depending if he is involved with sanctioned racing.If any of you are interested let me know and I will keep you on top of when we plan to start shipping and pricing,which has not been established as of yet.