Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most popular forum?

LVjetboy
    Interesting how "Just Jets" once again tops all other "tech" forums in both number of threads and posts as the other so-called "tech" forums. Even after admin long ago split Jet posts into Bench racing and Just Jets skewing results.
    Tops v-drives. Even tops the sum total of outdrives, outboards, cats, tunnels and offshore altogether. Hmmm. So what group does HBM cater too?
    jer

Jake W
    Its really sad isent it.
    Jake

dmontzsta
    That just shows that there are a TON of jets that were built and are still out there.

1Bahnerjet
    That just shows that there are a TON of jets that were built and are still out there.
    man, you shoulda seen it back in the 70's (maybe you did ?)
    you know all those Damn Wake Board Boats you see on the Lake now, well back then you saw Jets
    it was Jet Boat Heaven...

Blown 472
    Interesting how "Just Jets" once again tops all other "tech" forums in both number of threads and posts as the other so-called "tech" forums. Even after admin long ago split Jet posts into Bench racing and Just Jets skewing results.
    Tops v-drives. Even tops the sum total of outdrives, outboards, cats, tunnels and offshore altogether. Hmmm. So what group does HBM cater too?
    jer
    All hail Jer!!!!!!!!!!!!! must be all them there charts and graphs with circles and arrows showing the points of interest?

Nucking futs
    And to think, the jet boat craze died off due to higher gas prices in the 70's.Shit, I would love to pay 1.00 a gallon again.

SB
    I read HB because it's the only mag that covers jets. Lots of other mags cover the other types of boats. Also we're trying to go faster without calling the nearest Merc service rep.

...........So what group does HBM cater too?
    jer
    Considering how much posting goes on in the Sandbar, and the high percentage of that which is currently about politics, I'd say it should be a political mag not a boat mag.

***boat has a magazine?

LVjetboy
    "***boat has a magazine?"
    Unfortunately, still no serious competition. I think it's great they added the "Special Performance Section" But I'd bet most readers want that somewhat limited (afterthought?) section expanded, include small Hot Boat tech stuff and move their primary offshore focus to an add-on in the back.
    Has anyone seen the radical format change Hot Rod magazine just did to satisfy their customers and wonder why HBM can't do the same?
    Ya I know...no serious competition....pipe dream.
    Granted, raw number of threads and forum posts not a scientific measure of readership interest. Maybe the offshore guys with only 411 threads on the HBM forum spend more time posting to a different forum? Like jetters don't have other forums to post to, too? But what if posts on HBM's site are a measure of interest and readership? Imagine that? Why not HBM poll their readership thru the magazine and ask the same question?
    Are they afraid of the answer?
    jer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast