Thread: photo posting and viewing

badrat
    Hey guys ,, whats the trick to posting and viewing photos here, my screen shows a small red X but it won't open, I'm not the sharpest tack when it comes to puters, so I sure would apprecate some help thanks Bill

copperrat20
    Hey guys ,, whats the trick to posting and viewing photos here, my screen shows a small red X but it won't open, I'm not the sharpest tack when it comes to puters, so I sure would apprecate some help thanks Bill
    Are you trying to post an image or an attachment of an image? If you are getting a red x I would assume you are attempting to post an actual image on the screen. Well if you are getting the red x, it sounds to me like you didn't put in the entire link. Instructions:
    upload image in image center. Then open it up. Then right click on the image and scroll down to properties. Once you open the properties it will have an Http: address. Highlight the entire address "which should be two lines". Then rightclick on the highlighted line and click copy. Then come back to the board and click new thread. once you open the new thread there will be an image button. Click the image button. A bar will appear that says http: and it will be highlighted. Delete that out of the bar and then right click in the bar and click paste. Then okay and walla. you have your image.

badrat
    Thanks copperrat I'll try that for posting, what about opening up a redX that appears on a post , [viewing pictures on this forum] thanks Bill

copperrat20
    If there is a red x, then the image is not loading properly due to the link address being entered incorrectly. You cannot view a red x.

copperrat20
    You attached a file of the image. And yes it worked. Now open the picture. Right click down to properties. Highlight the address. Then click reply. Then click on the little square button right under size that says insert image. then paste the address there. Like this.
    http://www.***boat.net/forums/attach...tid=4835&stc=1