Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Pixi is a movie star

pixilatedpussy
    9 :2purples: :2purples: Holy Crap thats early for us non-child peeps
    LMAO! My kids are usually up by 6 in Glamis..........ready to ride! So 9 is late for us! Maybe if Im lucky they will sleep til 7! :skull:

Mrs. casean
    LMAO! My kids are usually up by 6 in Glamis..........ready to ride! So 9 is late for us! Maybe if Im lucky they will sleep til 7! :skull:
    Yes they are! little animals Good riders though!
    If we're up we'll probably head over for a breakfast cocktail... but eat at camp. So if it's 9 and we're up (don't hold us to it ) then we'll head over.

essexjet
    F-that, thats about what time our camp goes to bed. If there is a time everyone is meeting let me know. Thanks and see you out there. James

pixilatedpussy
    Yes they are! little animals Good riders though!
    If we're up we'll probably head over for a breakfast cocktail... but eat at camp. So if it's 9 and we're up (don't hold us to it ) then we'll head over.
    LOL~!!! They have yummy biscuits & gravy there!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    F-that, thats about what time our camp goes to bed. If there is a time everyone is meeting let me know. Thanks and see you out there. James
    See ya there!

Mrs. casean
    LOL~!!! They have yummy biscuits & gravy there!!!!
    Oh well if you say that!!! We'll see how we feel in the morning :220v: We'll see you guys either at wash 4, the hill or boardmanville

pixilatedpussy
    Oh well if you say that!!! We'll see how we feel in the morning :220v: We'll see you guys either at wash 4, the hill or boardmanville
    Sounds good Linds!
    Dia & Sean wont be making it out afterall...she has surgery on Tues. :cry:

essexjet
    Linds you guys planning on going over to the drags one of the days?

Mrs. casean
    Linds you guys planning on going over to the drags one of the days?
    I don't know yet? Talk to the rest of the group... we're not the ones w/ the baby yet so it's up to Chris & Carrie I think. All I know is I want to ride my new bike lots this weekend I'll probably take the golf cart to the hill the one day then ride the rest... so we'll see. If I hear anything about that Ill let you know.

Mrs. casean
    Sounds good Linds!
    Dia & Sean wont be making it out afterall...she has surgery on Tues. :cry:
    I knew she had surgery but last I head they were coming out... that stinks! I was hoping to see them! Well it's probably for the best... Next time then! :cry:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast