Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Our Pixi is a movie star

pixilatedpussy
    I knew she had surgery but last I head they were coming out... that stinks! I was hoping to see them! Well it's probably for the best... Next time then! :cry:
    Yah! Poor baby!
    So ........ya gonna give me a ride on that golf cart???
    Barbi, Bella, Kim & I want Linds all to ourselves in the dunes! :220v:

Mrs. casean
    Yah! Poor baby!
    So ........ya gonna give me a ride on that golf cart???
    Barbi, Bella, Kim & I want Linds all to ourselves in the dunes! :220v:
    Ah-oh I love taking it in the mini dunes! We won't be far from wash 4 from what I hear! And I like night rides in the mini dunes It wasn't running good when we brought it back on Thanksgiving, but seems okay at the moment... so I hope it lasts through the weekend out there

SummitKarl
    Hi Pixi,
    Dia says Hi, she is having HB withdrawls. and I won't let her on at my house :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    Ah-oh I love taking it in the mini dunes! We won't be far from wash 4 from what I hear! And I like night rides in the mini dunes It wasn't running good when we brought it back on Thanksgiving, but seems okay at the moment... so I hope it lasts through the weekend out there
    I hope so too! Or else you will be severly punished...pixi style! (Aka...no buggy ride) LOL!

pixilatedpussy
    Hi Pixi,
    Dia says Hi, she is having HB withdrawls. and I won't let her on at my house :crossx:
    Hiya! YOU ARE A MEANIE!!!! Let Dia play!
    Free Mrs Racer! LOL!

MAINEVENT
    LMAO! My kids are usually up by 6 in Glamis..........ready to ride! So 9 is late for us! Maybe if Im lucky they will sleep til 7! :skull:
    She forgot to mention and they mess with the drunk hung over guy at that time also :cry: LOL

SummitKarl
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:
    LMAO!!!!
    oh Sean put that part on slow mo, over and over and over, your tongue is like 2' long on my big screen :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    I hope so too! Or else you will be severly punished...pixi style! (Aka...no buggy ride) LOL!
    My fingers are crossed!

pixilatedpussy
    She forgot to mention and they mess with the drunk hung over guy at that time also :cry: LOL
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!
    You deserved it! LOL! :crossx: :yuk: Ya sure ya cant call in??? (*cough cough*)

pixilatedpussy
    oh Sean put that part on slow mo, over and over and over, your tongue is like 2' long on my big screen :rollside:
    What????? Wait a minute! What part???? :rollside:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast