Thread: New

Jbb
    Section...How To.....nice!

Tom Brown
    I'm working on an article, "How To: upsetting people with text and graphics on the Internet"

Toomstone
    ya i just noticed that as well... we'll see how it turns out

summerlove
    good idea, but you can't say to someone - hey, that turned out great! Nice job - I wonder if that will work on my project?
    Or, conversely, why'd you do it that way? Doesn't make sense to me you miserable louse! Doyou have **** for brains or what? You're such an idiot!:yuk:
    I can't understand why we can't do that!

Tom Brown
    Or, conversely, why'd you do it that way? Doesn't make sense to me you miserable louse! Doyou have **** for brains or what? You're such an idiot!:yuk:
    SL, once you read my How To you will realize that indeed, you can say that to someone.

572Daytona
    I really wanted to reply to ***boat's announcement and say "great work" and "good job" but I couldn't find the reply button. :cry:

***boat
    I really wanted to reply to ***boat's announcement and say "great work" and "good job" but I couldn't find the reply button. :cry:
    The announcement in not a post or a sticky, just an announcement so you cannot reply to it.
    To answer the "Why no great work or good job type threads" question:
    That is not necessarily permanent, but I would like to start it off that way. I see posts like that as filler, and I would really like to limit it to tech related talk only. Like I said, if you like the thread vote for it. That will be especially helpful as people browsing will be able to determine the threads value based on the number of stars.

Jrocket
    I just cant believe my How to shower thread wont make it in there..LOL

Infomaniac
    Good job. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif
    Tom maybe you can demonstrate the perfect taper at each end log.