Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok, so how many..........

Her454
    And how far can you continue the story.......
    Have you heard the nasty rumors about the Bench Racing Crew?
    It seems lately that just a few quick shots of whiskey and water, and they get flat nasty with no conscience and find chronic relief at the keyboard. Some just lurk and are playin possum, just waitin for the chance to fire me up with their split personality. Hard to believe, but some of them are certain about my own neurotic behaviour, but I do think the bad medicine is helping and Im not so interested in payback or puttin the smackdown on some the loose cannons anymore. Personally, I think most of the knutts need anger management, as it did wonders for fightin whitie, although he's still crazy and blown money!
    Some even have suicidal tendencies in thinkin they can beat the Mullet Bullet, and then there are those, just lost in the abyss.
    Dammit, I just cant wait for CFW and I hope the weather is nice and everyone can make a few passes
    and ....................

Blown 472
    kick some little boys in tha junk??? going to be alot of bruised egos that day. heheheheeee

cal***boat
    :frown: Damn Traci you left me out, Now my feeling are hurt.:frown:

Her454
    Dave, I bout blew a fuse trying to think of all of them on my longggggg drive to work this morning.....sorry about that...just gives you more opportunity to continue the story.......
    C'mon you can do it.....

Phil Deez Knutts
    Not all the knutts need anger managment.....perhaps just a lesson in sensitivity??
    Two lessons I have learned in the past year.....
    Never wage a land war in Asia,
    but the other, not as well known, but just as significant,
    Never challenge a scicillian when death is on the line!!

Lady Rat Attack 1
    Hey Good Morning my Girlfriend You are most definatly in the wrong business. You need to put that pen to work. Some of the others are pretty good at it also. I get a kick out of reading all of your post. Keeps the day going by fast. And we like the days to GO FAST Can not wait intil CFW.Outh to be really interesting

WHITIE
    Originally posted by Her454
    And how far can you continue the story.......
    Personally, I think most of the knutts need anger management, as it did wonders for fightin whitie, although he's still crazy and blown money!
    Dammit, I just cant wait for CFW and I hope the weather is nice and everyone can make a few passes
    and ....................
    What the ...

Her454
    Well, I didnt want to leave you out......
    SOOOOOOOOO how many boats are in there.......?

Harry knutts
    Hi Sexy, what about me. Why you gotsa to leave me out? And pleeeease, don;t associate me wif all those other nutts.

knuttin huney
    I'm feeling so hurt that I wasn't included. Life is a bitch sometimes being a knutt. No one cares about knutts. They just hang around backin up big richard if he gets in trouble out front and big mouth up north if he trys to cash a check he shouldn't a wrote. Hell most knutts are lucky if we get a little squeeze now and then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast