Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: HELL HATH NO FURY....

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Kindsvater Flat:
    Ya got to admit, it was a good one. Man we were worried about you. From were I stand it was a pretty rotten trick....Her454 was really upset about it last night. You are going to pay for that mister......

[ March 31, 2003, 04:38 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

Sangster
    Now ya know why I stayed where I did all day......

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Sangster:
    Now ya know why I stayed where I did all day...... Is that why you stay away..... I thought it was because you were spending quality time with your kids and their boats.... wink
    So you knew that they were going to play that joke on Her454? eek!
    [ March 31, 2003, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Mrs Big Boy Toys ]

K-Flat, I have to agree, that was low of you!! I just told what was told to me!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    K-Flat this is you right now.

Sangster
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Sangster:
    Now ya know why I stayed where I did all day...... Is that why you stay away..... I thought it was because you were spending quality time with your kids and their boats.... wink
    So you knew that they were going to play that joke on Her454? eek! To be honest, I Knew nothing about it....Quality time with family is a must...Sometimes.
    [ March 31, 2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Sangster ]

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Sangster:
    Mrs Big Boy Toys:
    Sangster:
    So you knew that they were going to play that joke on Her454? eek! To be honest, I Knew nothing about it....Quality time with family is a must...Sometimes. I hear ya. Looked like Jeff had a lot of fun with his boat..

Sangster
    Yup, It's been awhile since he's had it all together and running..Not sure thats a good thing, seems like you can spend jest as much on them when their working or when their broke.....

Mrs Big Boy Toys
    Sangster:
    Yup, It's been awhile since he's had it all together and running..Not sure thats a good thing, seems like you can spend jest as much on them when their working or when their broke..... Yes I have found that out. It's never ending..We need to win the lottery.

smalls
    Her454:
    K-Flat, I hope your not one of the "sensitive" prop guys and you can take what you dish out, because you just ordered up a plate full. Can I get SHROOOOMS wit dat
    The California Duster is ready to go smile_sp

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast