Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: escalade door handles?

TOBTEK
    Been getting the run around from a few local shops TRYing to buy the pimpy door handles off the new cadaric's like Mbrown's new P/U. Called TAG in x-condido they were saying 400.00 plus install and paint work. Called two local cad dealers and the parts guys were older than dirt and didnt have a clue what I needed....anyone have a connection at a dlr I can call that knows all the parts I need.....Thanks

mbrown2
    This is one place I found...I am sure there are others..
    Street Ballaz (http://www.str8ballerz.com/escalade%20handles.htm)
    Maybe cheaper than Caddy too...

Jordy
    I got mine from Ebay. Brand new in the factory box with the paint already done. The same guy had a bunch of different colors, from the factory. $200 or so.
    Here is a link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33642
    I think this is the same guy. I emailed him about some and we did the deal without going through the buy it now or auction crap.

TOBTEK
    I got mine from Ebay. Brand new in the factory box with the paint already done. The same guy had a bunch of different colors, from the factory. $200 or so.
    Here is a link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33642
    I think this is the same guy. I emailed him about some and we did the deal without going through the buy it now or auction crap.
    THANKS mike & J/P.....im all over the 199.00 new on ebay...cant believe I didnt think of ebay...love that place! Everything is on ebay.

Kachina26
    Been getting the run around from a few local shops TRYing to buy the pimpy door handles off the new cadaric's like Mbrown's new P/U. Called TAG in x-condido they were saying 400.00 plus install and paint work. Called two local cad dealers and the parts guys were older than dirt and didnt have a clue what I needed....anyone have a connection at a dlr I can call that knows all the parts I need.....Thanks
    If you want Oem escalade handles, I can get em for you.(a whole lot cheaper than what you guys are saying) What year make model and color do you have?

Lightning
    Make sure you order the correct year for your truck. I order them for a 2003 not a 2004 - turns out the 2004 does not have a key lock on the passenger side and the 2003 does. I now have an empty hole where the lock should be on the passenger door.
    Kachina 26, anyway to get just the bucket without the pull or the hardware or do I need to order a whole new assembly? Prices?

Lightning
    Tobtek,
    If you find someone who makes a white bezel on for the tailgate handle, let me know.

mbrown2
    They guy that did my tailgate...just takes them off, sands and paints them...actually, they use to make a version where the pull was billet, looked just like an escalade handle for the tailgate, but I could not get that one anymore...

BLOWN HOWARD
    Mbrown is up to date on all the pimp shit out there

mbrown2
    Mbrown is up to date on all the pimp shit out there
    :coffeycup ...yeah, I guess I should get some work done....on second thought I am out of here...leaving for the river... :skull:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast