Thread: Hey 91Nordic29!!! Here's some pics for ya!!! Hope you enjoy!

RiverOtter

91nordic29
    thanks for the pictures, otter! that lake is so beutiful and big. brings back memories. waster skiin w/o observer, being able to "drop" a ski and come back and get it later, seeing no other boats at some points. lucky you!

RiverOtter
    thanks for the pictures, otter! that lake is so beutiful and big. brings back memories. waster skiin w/o observer, being able to "drop" a ski and come back and get it later, seeing no other boats at some points. lucky you!
    The pics of Sale Creek and beyond are around 12 Noon. No other boats. That was on a Saturday.

91nordic29
    The pics of Sale Creek and beyond are around 12 Noon. No other boats. That was on a Saturday.
    That's what I'm talkin' about!
    i wish it wasnt such a long drive. i would just love to come and see it again. oh, well, someday.

RiverOtter
    That's what I'm talkin' about!
    i wish it wasnt such a long drive. i would just love to come and see it again. oh, well, someday.
    If you ever do. We'll treat you to a cruise. You should see the downtown riverfront. You wouldn't recoginse it. I'll try to get some pics in the next few weeks.

91nordic29
    If you ever do. We'll treat you to a cruise. You should see the downtown riverfront. You wouldn't recoginse it. I'll try to get some pics in the next few weeks.
    same goes for you all when you make it out this way!

RiverOtter
    same goes for you all when you make it out this way!
    You mean I could finally ride in a real boat