Thread: The CBBB need a tow thread

AdrenelineOD
    So i can be on the see ya thread!
    About a month and a half ago my flaky guy said " I can rebuild that tranny for you in 2 days". Since he`s such a flake and I have a gutted tranz he offered to drive us to CBBB. (cuz the tranz. is not done) Now the flake needs to move his stuff into storage this weekend. (He`s not driving)
    So now I come to ask if anyone would like to tow, drive, hang in a boat this weekend? I`ll take the car and no boat if I havre to , I`m just going. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_003-med.jpg

Ntwotrance
    About a month and a half ago my flaky guy said " I can rebuild that tranny for you in 2 days". Since he`s such a flake and I have a gutted tranz he offered to drive us to CBBB. (cuz the tranz. is not done) Now the flake needs to move his stuff into storage this weekend. (He`s not driving)
    So now I come to ask if anyone would like to tow, drive, hang in a boat this weekend? I`ll take the car and no boat if I havre to , I`m just going. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...re_003-med.jpg
    wish ya woulda hit me up on this a few days ago, had an extra truck you could have used...letting my neighbors use it now to move furniture...sorry...

wsuwrhr
    Shoot me a call, if you are serious.
    Brian
    909-883-3739

JetBoatRich
    Hey Brian, did you finish the project :220v:

fourspeednup
    That sucks....was that the Blazer trans?
    I wish I could help out but we're already towing the sanger hull. :frown: Hopefully wsuwrhr can hook you up :idea:

AdrenelineOD
    Ya, Blazer tranz.
    The boats got a ride :rollside: Thanks Brian.