Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bombs

MsDrmr
    Okay, here is the story, I was listening to Bill handle on am 640. He had someone on today I guess from a secret company (? I missed the intro). He was saying that the Alcaida groups are spread throughout the U.S. and they have nuclear bombs spread in certain cities and they expect 1/2 or more to be set off before 2005.
    Now call me stupid, but I'll tell you what, that really scares me. Maybe I am gullable but I am afraid. I know the by recent history how desperate they are to get back at us and how much they hate us, and I don't put it passed themto set these damn things off.
    Makes me want to go home and cuddle up with the kids and the hubby and never leave bed. I am so damn scared of this, anyone have anything positive to say about this to help me not feel so frightened.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    I don't dought that they have something here to try and take us out.. But.. I look at it as.. if it is your time to go then so be it.. don't let these people stop you from living everyday with a great family.. live everyday like you normally would if not more.. life is pressious but then again you can't let them win by giving in.. this is what they want from us.. :wink:

copperrat20
    Driving scares me! :2purples: But you can't be a hermit the rest of your life because of some stupid towel head. Like MrsFV said if it's your time to go then so be it. You could put a bomb shelter in under your house and they could set a bomb off next door. Wouldn't help you much.

little rowe boat
    This may or may not be true,but if it is and they detonate them,then we can expect the entire middle east to disappear in a flash.No more probs with the arabs,done end of game.

This may or may not be true,but if it is and they detonate them,then we can expect the entire middle east to disappear in a flash.No more probs with the arabs,done end of game.
    You made me remember this image going around, classic!!
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...ther_afgan.jpg

1stepcloser
    Suspecting thay are here and spreading rumours as such is all that is.
    It would be very difficult to conceal a nuclear weapon, contrary to popular belief.
    They (nuclear devices) require a high level of maintainance, and while I suppose it is possible to have smuggled, or assembled one here, the likelihood of that scenario is extremely remote.
    Extremely remote.

NashvilleBound
    of that scenario is extremely remote.
    Extremely remote.
    Just like 1stepcloser said...Extremely remote. A suitcase bomb on the other hand is comletely doable. USSR is missing several dozen..or maybe they said they just lost track of them. Either way you should not be worried...unless you live in the targeted areas surrounding Riverside CA! :notam:

78Eliminator
    If you sit in your house and are afraid, they won. Just live your life. You have a way better chance to die in a traffic accident. Don't let this stop you from enjoying your life.....

Sleek-Jet
    Just like 1stepcloser said...Extremely remote. A suitcase bomb on the other hand is comletely doable. USSR is missing several dozen..or maybe they said they just lost track of them. Either way you should not be worried...unless you live in the targeted areas surrounding Riverside CA! :notam:
    Well, the Russians don't know if they are missing them or not. They think they are, but Urie (who lost his job in a glorious new tractory factory when the last president Bush was in office ) burned the records for heat a couple winters ago, so no one is really sure.

ratso
    I live just a few miles from the President's ranch in Crawford, and I ain't skeered...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast