Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a Conductor!!!!

Kachina26
    I took and passed my conductor exam today. Only missed 5 questions out of 280. I now have just about enough knowledge to keep myself from getting killed. The learning starts now.

Boozer
    I took and passed my conductor exam today. Only missed 5 questions out of 280. I now have just about enough knowledge to keep myself from getting killed. The learning starts now.
    Congrats. Thats gotta be an awesome job. What are the requirements to get into something like that?

Kachina26
    Congrats. Thats gotta be an awesome job. What are the requirements to get into something like that?
    High school diploma and be 18. Check out careers at www.bnsf.com . Cool job, potential to make good money (if you are willing to give up your time)

Holland
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!
    Just dont stop on any of the streets I am tryin to cross up here!!!!!
    J/K... Seriously... Congrats!!!!!

SummitKarl
    Congrats
    way to go,
    see you soon I hope

sigepmock
    Congrats.
    Chris

SHAKEN Not Stirred
    Cool job, potential to make good money (if you are willing to give up your time)
    That sounds like code for....."Sell your boat and start looking for a new wife"

Restless22
    Congrats! One of my tenants is a conductor. Makes decent loot $$$

Kachina26
    Congrats! One of my tenants is a conductor. Makes decent loot $$$
    Oh yeah, the more time you give up, the more money you make!!!!!! My Uncle tops $160k a year. (But his wife is a pill ) I can be comfortable, but I promise I won't see that kind of money! (I like time off too much )

C-2
    Congrats!
    On that note...any word on the poker run, or ya still gotta stick around to keep an eye on the kiddo?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast