Thread: Idea for the "duel"...

HighRoller
    I've heard a lot of trash talking going on about drinking and golf cart racing etc...Havasu VS. Parker to see who has the biggest liver. Well, I have the perfect solution to those who think they can drink and compete. Beer Pong. Bring a ping pong table and get it on...you can play singles or doubles or whatever and any kind of elimination scheme you want. And since you guys are such a bunch of studs you can play "Goose Pong" instead. I even linked up the official rules site...
    http://www.nbpl.net/
    You cats can agree on which set of rules you use for the matches and gather up some teams. You'll get plenty drunk and no road rash! Maybe this should be a yearly tourney with a traveling trophy like the Stanley cup. Teams from all river venues should compete.

HighRoller
    No takers? You're all worthless and weak! I was even going to offer my considerable skills and liver capacity to the highest bidder as a "ringer" for the tourney!

BoatFloating
    Everyone was in Havasu and didn't see this. I'll I can say was the Havi boys were there and willing to take on the Parker boys but they counldn't make it. Except for Shadow...That boy can hold his own :220v: But he really is a Havasu guy anyways.

jackpunx
    Everyone was in Havasu and didn't see this. I'll I can say was the Havi boys were there and willing to take on the Parker boys but they counldn't make it. Except for Shadow...That boy can hold his own :220v: But he really is a Havasu guy anyways.
    Where do I fit Melvis?.. lol.. Just the token sober guy/babysitter?... Now that I think about it .. I guess I dont really count..
    But I must say.. Shadow showed up with Pizza's and modivation to drink with you guys all night.. lol.. Thank god you went to be early Rock.. otherwise it could have got ugly..lol

Three Days Only
    Where do I fit Melvis?.. lol.. Just the token sober guy/babysitter?... Now that I think about it .. I guess I dont really count..
    But I must say.. Shadow showed up with Pizza's and modivation to drink with you guys all night.. lol.. Thank god you went to be early Rock.. otherwise it could have got ugly..lol
    I see how it is, now your going to be a trader..............
    YOUR OUT!!!!!!!
    Shadow was a cool guy!!!!
    The problem with the parker guys, there team captain............RD
    CANT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE RIVER

HighRoller
    Ouch... I do believe, even if there was a shadow of a doubt before, that the gauntlet has just been officially laid...

jackpunx
    I see how it is, now your going to be a trader..............
    YOUR OUT!!!!!!!
    Shadow was a cool guy!!!!
    The problem with the parker guys, there team captain............RD
    CANT EVEN MAKE IT TO THE RIVER
    Tader?.. You never told me I was in.... :hammerhea ... Dont worry Herman.. no mater what all your D row buddies say about you.. I still got your back.. even when you try to hurt my feelings..
    BTW.. You can trade Dez Nuts..

alfonzo
    I've heard a lot of trash talking going on about drinking and golf cart racing etc...Havasu VS. Parker to see who has the biggest liver. Well, I have the perfect solution to those who think they can drink and compete. Beer Pong. Bring a ping pong table and get it on...you can play singles or doubles or whatever and any kind of elimination scheme you want. And since you guys are such a bunch of studs you can play "Goose Pong" instead.
    Why it was just the last time I was drunk and thrashing around on a G-cart and said to myself....self...I'd rather be playing ping pong.................NOT!

HighRoller
    I thought the same thing too, Alf. Driven Go-Carts, Golf Carts, Mini-cup cars, Slick Track cars, Honda Scooters(65mph), and Malibu Grand Prix cars drunk. I'm 6'3" and about 275 and beer pong kicked my ass in less than two hours! I was stumbling, and that was with LIGHT beer! Don't knock it 'til you try it!