Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: (what would you do) I was asked to strart this thread.

PlyaPlya22
    So when they return it will already be started.
    You let someone stay in your house in Havasu while your not there. You see them and get the keys back and everything seem fine. You return 3 weeks later and find out your alarm wasn't set on the house :supp: :idea:
    I smell sabotage???

OGShocker
    So when they return it will already be started.
    You let someone stay in your house in Havasu while your not there. You see them and get the keys back and everything seem fine. You return 3 weeks later and find out your alarm wasn't set on the house :supp: :idea:
    I smell sabotage???
    Guy sounds like a real AZZ!

Keithb87
    :hammer2: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea Is anything missing?

PlyaPlya22
    They walked in the house and knew something wasn't right but couldn't fiugure it out!! WTF Oh s hit!!!! The alarm is not on.

PlyaPlya22
    :hammer2: :hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea Is anything missing?
    No he said everyting was there.

CJ
    I'm scared to let anyone into my house there. Hate the thought of renting it out. I would chock it up to mistake, make measures so that it doesn't happen again and move on. Can't sweat it for too long.

Keithb87
    They walked in the house and knew something wasn't right but couldn't fiugure it out!! WTF Oh s hit!!!! The alarm is not on.
    If nothing is missing, and no dammage, I would thank the heavens..
    If damage, or loss of property I would talk to them and let them know that the Bill is $$$$$$$.$$
    Definatly would not Rent / allow / Lend to them anymore.. I the future I would also make Whom ever sign a contract agreeing to any and all liability for the Property for said time..

OGShocker
    I set the Claymores everytime we leave the LHC house. It is the disarming part that bothers me

MRS FLYIN VEE
    if nothing was missing then I wouldn't worry about it.. How do you know they wouldn't duplicate the key and get in anyway.. they know the alarm code.. I wouldn't think anything of it.. but to me it would be the last time.. LOL!! :wink:

topless
    I think it was an honest mistake and when you tell them, they are going to feel really stupid. Just change the code on the alarm if it makes you feel better. :smile:

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast