Thread: CS and DJD

Bense468
    CS19
    Clear out your mailbox. Are you down for blythe?
    Danny,
    when are we going to get together. Pump is all put together, nice and tight. Pump is going to be sealed tonight. Staying local this weekend, ready anytime after that.

Bense468

djdtpr
    We are heading down this weekend there are a bunch of people going.Derek said he has the big shot set up on his flatty for me this weekend so its time to hand it to the young lad and show him how a blown motor will eat that nos motor up.Are you down for this weekend?

Bense468
    Don't think I can make this weekend. Too much going on. Any future plans?
    Is chris (liberty) going out this weekend?
    He still has that flat huh? Last I saw it was for sale.

djdtpr
    The next trip after this will be labor day weekend then ming.Chris called me the other night said he might make it down there he has a wedding to go to sat morning but he wants to go as soon as the wedding is over.

Bense468
    So you are going to be out there for Labor? I might be down for that. Justen and I just washed last years Labor vid. Holy shit, was that a fun night.

djdtpr
    Ya Derek still has it.They built a really nice motor for it last winter and they are running alot of juice to it hes running in the high 90's and is out of gearing.He went to elsinore a couple weeks ago and did a foto shoot with it.

Bense468
    Nice. Well last time I spoke with chris, he said he was skipping Labor and going out after. Either way I am down... Just keep me in the loop. I will even take off a day.

Check your pms Jeff. Not sure if it went through, the new pm system blows.
    Mail box is empty now too.

Bense468
    Nothing Chris. Whats wrong with PM's. I have not had any trouble besides trying to PM you. It said mailbox full.