Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Falling Off Your Boat

surfer2001
    ok first, I had not one drop of booze in me. Its last Saturday 5:00 PM, we’re parking the boat at Foxes (Parker Strip). The place was jammed, maybe 50 ~ 60 people sitting there enjoying the day. I luck out and get a front & center spot to park. We tie up and proceed to disembark towards the bar. For some stupid reason I decide to step over the side windshield to get onto the dock. (Instead of off the engine compartment as usual). SLIP, BANG, BOOM, I’m on my ass with everybody looking. Talk about life’s most embarrassing moments. I stand up and yell to my audience, that “I hadn’t even had one drink YET”. EVERYBODY CLAPS in appreciation. So how many of you can top that one? My leg is black and blue, and my pride is scarred for life.

Scream
    Hey, at least your scar is going to go away, mine just gets more and more purple as the day's go by.
    Scream <---my ankles twitchin at this one...

MRS FLYIN VEE
    ahhh.. I have a few of the Mr..

jackpunx
    ahhh.. I have a few of the Mr..
    Go ahead.. start telling stories about Jamie..lol..
    He falls all the time..lol

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Go ahead.. start telling stories about Jamie..lol..
    He falls all the time..lol
    LMAO!! not if he has his wingman.. AKA Mark

SpectraJoel
    I had just got done waxing the deck of my boat in the driveway when a sudden and unexpected burst in earths gravitational forces, located just beneath my boat, caused me to slip off the deck and fall 7 feet into a hedge. No alcohol. :messedup:

PlyaPlya22
    I had just got done waxing the deck of my boat in the driveway when a sudden and unexpected burst in earths gravitational forces, located just beneath my boat, caused me to slip off the deck and fall 7 feet into a hedge. No alcohol. :messedup:
    I'll tell you what, you will forver be remembered.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    LMAO!! I think there was alittle more to that story if I remember.. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

Dr. Eagle
    I had the same thing happen when I had the Eliminator, standing on the deck pressure washing the deck. Like a dumbass I thought if I stood really still, I'd be OK (you know defying gravity). Wrong, feet came out from underneath and I did a square hit on my tail bone. I ended up at the doctor and the damn thing still hurts sometimes two years later.
    DAMN GRAVITY!!!

Debbolas
    At the channel this weekend, this guy in a boat (like Titties & Beer's boat, but named big bulge - newport beach) Caught a football, walked to his swimstep to throw it back, and fell off his boat IN THE CHANNEL!!!! His friend was pretty nervous, didn't look like he could drive the boat.....lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast